Walk #14

Chris Brown

"Jamie and I go out." Tyga blurted out as we sat around the table in cooking class. Kj and I looked up at him smiling.

"You serious?" I asked putting my stuff down.

"Dead ass. And bruh, I ain't got no regrets making her mine."

I was happy to hear that those two finally faced facts and realized they were meant for each other. Because it's been like that for over a year now. They just sat next to each other like they didn't like each other but we all knew they did.

"I feel the same way about Savannah." I said smiling to myself.

"You didn't even like her at first. I mean, you did but you didn't want to admit that shit. Look at you now. Falling in love with her." Kj said. My eyes widened..

"I ain't falling in love with her. We've only been together for three months." I said shaking my head. He rolled his eyes.

"That's all the time it takes, my friend." Tyga stated while patting me on the shoulder.

I know my feelings for Savannah are strong, but I don't think I love her yet. I found myself telling myself that I don't love a lot. But that doesn't mean I don't want to love her. She's a beautiful person and deserves to be loved and know how that feels. Especially by me.

"Look, you guys need to get ya head out ya ass and think about what the fuck you be saying." They bust out laughing like I was joking. But I honestly didn't find anything funny at all.

"And you need to face the facts, bruh." Tyga added. Before I could say anything, my phone beeped and I unnoticeable pulled it out and Savannah's name lit up on the screen.

She did it again, Chris. I'm done. - Savannah

What are you talking about, baby? - Chris

Jasmine!! She crossed the line this time and I'm bout to whoop her ass. Don't wait up - Savannah

Savannah quit playing around. Where are you? - Chris

In the gym trying to find a fucking bat! She's bout to get it. I'm done. - Savannah

"I'll be back." I said taking my gloves off and throwing them on the table. Maybe I should have stopped Jasmine and Savannah from feuding a long time ago. And deep down, I knew that Jasmine was going to keep playing games with Savannah. She was trying to get under her skin but I didn't think she would actually accomplish that.

"Where you going? That was Savannah wasn't it?" Kj asked looking at Tyga with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, it was." I said.

"Did you tell her you love her? Because we all know you love her but you just don't want to admit it. Just tell her the truth man. She probably loves you too!" Kj yelled as I walked away from them.

"The truth is, I don't love her. And she doesn't love me as far as I know so drop that shit, Kj. Just let it go. And instead of butting your ass into everyone elses love llife, why don't you get your own?" After that, I ran out the room and the teacher didn't even notice.

He was really pissing me off. I could take what Tyga was saying because what Tyga was saying wasn't that much. But Kj? He doesn't even know half of my problem with love. So he should just shut the fuck up. He's my nigga and everything but sometimes nigga's be annoying!

"What are you doing?" I questioned Savannah as I walked up to her. She was in the equipment room dinging through all the containers and boxes that cluttered the room terribly. I guess she wasn't joking when she said she was trying to find a bat.