Walk #5

Chris Brown

"Nigga, pass the fucking ball you motherfucking shit ass eatin' bitch!" I yelled at Andre across the basketball court. It was just practice, but this nigga be trying to me.

"Okay, Brown. That's enough practice for you today. " Coach said walking over to me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I'm fine. I really am, coach." He shook his head.

"Never heard anyone say all the swear words in one sentence. Whatever is going on outside of practice, you need to fix it so it won't interfere with you on the court." I glanced at Andre out the corner of my eye and he was throwing up his middle fingers at me laughing.

"Fuck you, bitch. When I kick yo ass what you gonna do then, nigga?! I'ma put yo ass in a fucking coma when I'm done with you, fuck nigga!"

"Yeah, you're done. I'm not kicking you off the team because we need you. But you do need a break, Chris. There's no reason you should be acting like this. Get it together, man."

"I got him." Mike said grabbing my arm and dragging me out the gym.

"What's up?' He asked letting go of my arm after I slapped his hand away.

"Nothing!" I yelled punching the lockers multiple times. I could not control my anger, I was so mad.

"Why you acting like that then?" I ignored him and just kept punching the lockers to get rid of some anger I had balled up.

"You gotta go." Coach said walking in after hearing all the banging. I shook my head and walked into the locker room kicking the walls on my way there. I'm not sure why I was so mad because it wasn't Andre for sure. I guess I just have a lot on my mind that I can't seem to take in.

I quickly got changed and ran out of the school pissed off. I got in my car and sat there lighting up a blunt. Once it hit my mouth and I inhaled, my nerves completely calmed down along with my heavy breathing. I think what's got me so stressed out is Savannah and Jasmine. 

Me and Savannah came to an understanding witch each other after a few weeks of struggling. I insisted I'd contain myself and further things with her as a friend. Even though the feelings I've been developing for her just keep getting crazier, I'm still with Jasmine. It's crazy I know, but I do really care about Jasmine. We've been together so long. But ever since she confronted me about chasing after Savannah and not her, I've been a bit confused about my feelings towards her.

"What's wrong with you?" Savannah said knocking on the window. I unlocked the doors and she climbed into the passengers seat.

"I've just been out of it lately. Ain't nothing else to it." I said continuing to hit the blunt.             

"Why?" She snatched it out of my hand and hit it also.

"Just a lot on my mind."

"Let me make you feel better. "She suggested. 

"Ain't no way. At least from you there ain't."

"Yeah, not the way you're thinking about. Look, some guy named Dylan from the football team just invited me to a party tonight. He said I could bring whoever I wanted. I was going to invite Jayla but you seem like you need a night out more than her."

"So like a date?" I asked smiling at her.

"Definitely not. Just as friends. You know you have a girlfriend."

"Thanks for reminding me." I frowned.

"Okay? So do you want to? If not I'll just see if Jayla wants to like I planned."