Walk #12

Chris Brown

"I'm ready now."

She looked at me with her eyes full of lust. I knew exactly what she meant so I didn't hesitate before pulling her back on top of me and reconnecting our lips. I've been waiting for this day forever.

"Savannah." I whispered through the kiss. Her hands moved from my face to around my neck as my hands traveled up her back to where her bra was hooked. I gently tugged on it until I felt both parts pull apart quickly. I pulled away from her biting her bottom lip and slowly took off her bra from the front. She smiled at me as I threw it on the floor and locked our lips once again. I placed my hands on her back holding her tightly and flipping her over quickly so that I was on top of her now.

"Damn." I said under my breath as I stared at her body that was almost all the way naked. I leaned back over her and began sucking on her neck gently. I felt her back arch and a small moan leave her mouth fast. Then I kissed her lips and worked my way down to her perfect breasts. I groped them quickly and they felt so good. I then placed my tongue on one of her nipples and licked it in a circular motion.

"Chris." She moaned.

I smiled at her and ran my tongue all the way down her stomach until it reached the top of her thongs. Yeah, today she decided to wear thongs so I got lucky. I pressed my lips together grabbing hold of both ends and pulling it down slowly until they were no longer on her body.

"You gonna be the death of me, baby." I said with my hands on my hips while staring at her naked body. She was beautiful all the way! And it wasn't too long before I pushed her legs apart. I softly kissed her inner thighs until my mouth met her cat. I ran my finger down it and it was so moist. That's when I stuck my two fingers inside and she threw her back in pleasure.

"Holy fuck." She groaned while glancing at me quickly. I smiled to the side before I found my tongue on her clit. I ran it up and down quickly while my fingers were pumping inside and out of her every second.

"You like that, baby?" I asked her.  My fingers just continued to go inside and out of her. Every time I pulled out my fingers were so wet. She was so wet and it was a turn on to me.

"Don't stop, babe. Faster!" She begged. I laughed under my breath and did as she said, pumping in and out of her with my fingers as fast as I could go. Her moans soon turned into screams as she grabbed hold of the bed sheets almost instantly. You could tell she was building up inside but didn't bust as fast as I wanted her to.

"Let that shit out, Savannah." I said placing my tongue back on her clit and restarting the process I started while adding another finger inside her.

"Fuck!" She cried out loudly. Then all of a sudden, I felt a liquid all over my fingers inside of her. I pulled out slowly as her body calmed down and she let go of the sheets. I stuck all three fingers inside my mouth tasting her juice.

"You okay." I whispered to her crawling back on top of her and placing my fingers inside her mouth so she could taste herself too. Her tongue all on my fingers turned me on so much, I was just ready to go inside her with the real thing. But I ain't rushing anything. I'ma just take my time to make this night last. It should last anyway from the amount of time I waited. Now all I wanted to do was take care of her and pleasure her as long as she let me.

"I can't feel my legs." She said looking down at her bare body. She was shaking so bad. I just pressed my lips against hers before starting anything.

"Keep going?" I questioned her. She nodded her head while fluttering her eyes open and looking directly at me. I smiled and watched as she ran her soft hands down my tattooed covered chest when she reached my swollen manhood. She grabbed hold of it tightly and her eyes almost popped out of her head.