Walk #55

Savannah Underwood

"Oh yeah. Right there." I moaned. Chris's hands worked magic.

"Right there, baby?" He asked.

"Yeah." I closed my eyes and rested my head on the pillow, letting him do his thing. That's when his phone rang.

"Shit." He said grabbing it off the dresser.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's just my dad. Who does he think he is calling this late?" I chuckled and looked at him.

"Just answer it."

"Right now? In the middle of this?"

"Yes. Get it out the way." He shrugged his shoulders.

"All right."

"Good boy." He shook his head and put the phone up to his ear.

"Hello? Oh nothing, just giving Savannah a little booty massage. Hey, she wanted one. Gotta give my queen what she desires. What? No I didn't. I don't need you telling me what I need to do. Whatever, man. Bye." He hung up the phone in anger.

"What was that about?" I asked a little worried.

"Nothing. He's just being my annoying dad."

"Should I be concerned?"

"No. You my little baby, just enjoy me rubbing ya down. You feel so good." Chris put the phone down and started rubbing my ass again, working his magic.

"It feels really good too. I don't want you doing this all night though."

"Savannah, don't worry about me. I'm enjoying this way more than you think." He smiled at me and I felt him kiss my back.

"I'm sure you are." He laughed and my phone started flashing beside me. I picked it up and someone had texted me.

"It's not Darius is it? Because if it is I'll just kick his aga-"

"No it's not." I got up quickly in excitement and slipped on Chris's boxers.

"What you doing? Take them off, I wasn't done."

"Chris, get dressed. We have company."

"They can fucking wait. Get back on this bed, Savannah." I rolled my eyes and put on my sports bra.

"Chris, this is my best friend. C'mon."

"Jayla? Now she knows she can wait." I laughed.

"It's not Jayla. You haven't met her yet so get up." He sighed and put on some sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"This better be worth it." He said. I bit my lip and walked up to him.

"Look at you looking all sexy in ya sweatpants."

Chris never looked better in them. It always turned me on. Men in sweats is just a beautiful sight and I'm glad I could see my man in them all the time.

"You think I'm sexy?" He whispered kissing my lips.

"Mmm, yes." I rubbed his manhood through his pants when there was a knock at the door.

"Don't stop." He said putting his hand over my hand before I could let go.

"I'll finish later." I giggled and we both went to answer the door.