Walk #9

Savannah Underwood

So Chris is having this evaluation test in his ROTC class tomorrow, and he's missing a few things that go with his uniform. He thinks that he's going to fail terribly because there are going to be real army people to help grade his class. And his way out of this situation is to fake the flu. He thinks that he might be able to re-take the test and hopefully the real deal won't be there to watch. Now I don't know if he is really faking it, but ever since he found out about the evaluation he's been looking for his pieces but also avoiding me. So me being me, I'm just going to go over to his place and find out for myself.

"What are you doing here? I told you I was sick, Savannah!" Chris said letting me inside his house. I brushed the white snow off my coat and hung it up on the rack.

"You're not sick." I said crossing my arms.

"Yes I am! I told you I had the flu and I also told you to stay away from me! I don't want you getting sick, baby girl." I rolled my eyes and stood on my tippy toes to kiss his lips. My tongue entered his mouth and he wrapped his arms around my waist immediately like everything depended on it. As soon as he did that, I pulled away.  

"You don't seem sick to me." I smirked at him.

"I wanna have sex with you right now. Do you want to?" He asked ignoring what I had just said to him. So when Chris told me how bad his sexual frustration can be, he was not joking. I had to learn the hard way but all the while, he's really proving to me I can trust him not to go fuck around with other people.

"No I don't. But I do wanna know why you're faking the flu and why you're trying to keep me away from you." 

"You know that I really want to get into Air Force and if I don't have my shit tomorrow, I can forget about it. And baby, you've been turning down sex with me ever since I brought it up. So it's better to not be around you and get horny than be around you and get horny. It really helps with temptation." 

"You should be proud. You're really earning it now." I said. He chuckled.

"Do you think my stuff could be at your house? I went over there with my uniform a few times." He pointed out. I thought for a minute.

"Even if it is, I wouldn't know. But if you want me to check I will. Coming over here was a waste of time anyway when I already knew you were lying to me about the flu. And that's some fucking shit, Chris." He sighed.

"I'm not finna get into this with you. Just go look for me so my ass won't be on the line tomorrow." He suddenly slapped my butt so hard it stung. I bit my tongue trying to hold in my scream.

"That hurt." I said putting my coat back on.

"It was suppose to." He pulled me towards him by my waist so he could kiss me quickly before I walked out the door. 

"I'll call you if I find anything." I said walking out the door. He simply nodded his head and I went to my car. When I started the engine, I turned on the heat and my phone rang. It was my mother. Last time we talked, she was in Europe site seeing until it was time to head back to the States. While I'm stuck in New York busting my ass on ice.

"Hello?" I said pulling out the driveway.

"Savannah. How are you? Is everything alright?" She asked. I rolled my eyes getting on the road.

"I'm fine, but not that it would matter to you anyways. Why are you calling me? Shouldn't you be shopping in one of the biggest stores where ever you are?" I asked.

"I'm actually back in California right now. I should be home by Monday. Have you gotten my package yet?"

"I'm not home right now but I'll be there in like 20 minutes."