Walk #45

Chris Brown.

"Birthday boy!" Savannah yelled jumping up and down on the bed.

"Shut the hell up, Savannah." I said throwing a pillow at her.

"It's ya birthday! I just wanna love on you!" She got on top of me and started kissing me all over my face.

"I'm tired, baby." I whispered but she kept kissing me. On my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, chin, everywhere.

"I don't care." She grabbed my face and finally decided to kiss my lips. "Happy birthday. I love you."

"I love you too, baby." I said kissing her back.

"What do you wanna do today? Whatever you want, ya girl is gonna make it happen." She asked leaning on my chest and looking at me. I put my hands behind my head and smiled at her.

"Whatever I want?"

"Let's leave the best for last."

"What if I want it first?"

"That's up to you, but I mean I would leave it for last," I watched her climb up closer on me until our lips were inches away. "After a long day of running around, talking to everyone, it'd be nice to come home and get something I've been craving."

"You see, what you're doing right now is making me want you more."

"I'm just saying."

"Fine, Savannah. We'll save it for last." I rolled my eyes.

"Cool. What do you wanna do first?" She asked.

"Well my back is kind of hurting. A nice back rub from my girl would be nice." I smiled and she smiled back in return.

"Yessir." She climbed off of me and let me flip over so she could start on my back.

"Right in the middle." I informed her as she climbed back over me, sitting on my lower back.

"Like that?" She asked starting to rub where I wanted her to. It felt good.

"Yessss, baby girl." I moaned while closing my eyes. She giggled.

**

"Who is Alexa?" Savannah asked going through my messages.

"Ex." I said wrapping a towel around my waist as I stepped out the shower.

"Who is Persia?"

"Ex."

"Donna?"

"Ex."

"What the hell, Chris?" She said walking towards me.

"I mean I haven't changed my number since ninth grade, baby." She sighed.

"Then block them. I don't know how I feel about all your ex's texting you every fucking day."

"Savannah," I chuckled pulling her down on my lap. "They're just saying happy birthday."

"I don't care."

"Can you help me with some lotion?" I asked grabbing it.

"Don't change the subject."

"Baby, I barely talk to them."

"Barely?"

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"All right then. Help me with some lotion." She sighed and we both got up. I dropped my towel to the floor and handed her the lotion with a smile.