Walk #68

Savannah Underwood

Bedtime - Usher

I eased my hands down Chris's stomach to his bulging erection and cupped him through his boxers.

"I want all of you this time," I whispered to him. "Everything you've got to give me." He looked up at me smirking.

"Wider." He murmured, pushing my thighs apart. He inhaled the sweet scent of my arousal filling his head.

I nervously took a deep breath watching him run his lips all the way down my inner thigh, kissing it tenderly.

He rubbed one finger down the center of my pussy causing me to moan lightly, then started rubbing my clit, then plunging into my glistening moistness. I arched my back against him reaching for him.

"Chris." I gasped when his mouth pressed against my canal. I slid my fingers through his hair, needing something to hold on to.

His tongue slowly slid inside me and it sent me over the edge. I bit my lip watching one of his hands slide back up my body and grip my breast tightly.

Feeling his tongue move around inside me and his fingers pinching and twisting my nipple was heaven. Chris really had me screaming for a while.

I cried out Chris's name when I felt my orgasm coming on. I was so close, my legs started twitching but he didn't let me move much, as his arms were holding down my thighs.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and arched my hips as the tremors of ecstasy shook my body pleasingly.

"Mmmm." He said sucking on my clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I yelled quietly sitting up to look at Chris in between my legs. He locked eyes with mine and just stared as he sucked.

"Cum for me, baby." He whispered before devouring my core. I threw my head back in pleasure moaning aloud.

Chris began to suck on every part of my pussy all the while staring deeply into my eyes. We didn't break eye contact until I spilled onto his tongue.

"Come here." I said pulling him up to me and connecting our lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and missed him passionately.

He rubbed his lower body against my womanhood comfortingly. I felt his throbbing erection. He was so hard.

"I love you." I whispered pulling away from him to catch my breath. Our breathing was so uneven.

He pecked my lips one more time without answering before standing up to take off his boxers.

I stood up too as he pulled them down and kicked them to the side. He then pulled me towards him and kissed me again. My hands caressed his tattooed covered chest and I could feel his member rising against my thigh every second.

I wrapped my arms around Chris's neck and he picked me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He lifted me up a bit entering himself inside my moist entrance.

"Baby." Chris mumbled in a low tone.

He gripped my waist and slowly started thrusting in and out of me at a steady pace. Though it seemed impossible, he delved deeper into me with each rhythmic thrust.

"Right there, baby." I moaned.

The sensational feeling gave me tears; they slowly trickled down my cheeks. And the aggressive expression Chris had on his face, the groans that slipped out of his mouth every second made it all more worth it.