Walk #11

Savannah Underwood

So Chris and I still aren't speaking ever since that day when he looked through my phone. And I'm not the only one ignoring him in this situation because he is ignoring me too. I was kind of being hard on him though when I actually liked the fact he looked through my phone.

"Savannah!" I heard someone call from behind me as I walked down the hallway. It was Brandon and I honestly didn't have time to talk to him anymore.

"Don't fucking talk to me." I said chuckling. I was going to give him the silent treatment too considering he was the main reason why my own boyfriend and I aren't on speaking terms. And I know he didn't deserve it but I didn't care.

"What did I do? You haven't said a word to me in two days." He said walking beside me. I rolled my eyes and stopped walking to look him directly in the eyes and get the point I was about to make across.

"You do know I have a boyfriend right?"

"Yeah, you told me multiple times ever since I got here and honestly, I'm tired of hearing that shit. I wasn't surprised the first time you told me and I still ain't. Sometimes it just gets hard to believe though when you walk around alone without the nigga by your side."

"And let me tell you why, Brandon. You're the one who told me, from a guys point of view, that it wouldn't bother my boyfriend if you and I talked a little. That we had nothing going on when that was a damn lie. So don't act like you didn't try and push up on me behind his back! You knew he was gonna get mad!"

"I can't speak for your nigga, Sav. But all I know is that I wouldn't get mad if you was my girl and decided to talk to other niggas." 

"I know yo ass wouldn't. One of the reasons why I cut you off in the first place! You weren't loyal enough to me at all, Brandon. And you gave me no attention. Do you know that's why you can't even keep a bitch?" His eyes widened when I said that and he chuckled.

"You're seriously gonna bring that up?" 

"Just keep your distance away from my nigga and I, and I promise I won't fuck you up." With that being said I walked away. There was a small amount of people staring at me as I walked away but none was Chris.

Of course I see him considering we go to the same school. But we don't look up at each other or even talk to each other. And I feel like he has the right to be mad at me. I would be mad at me too. But I'm done playing these childish games with him. We all know that everyone looks through each other's phones and it was stupid for making up that rule in the first place.

"Damn, Savannah." Tyga said running up to my side. I looked at him.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm just a little shocked at your attitude right now. If you got the balls to do that then why don't you got the balls to talk to Chris?" He asked.

"You know, you're the one who started all this mess. You planted the thought into my baby's head that I might cheat on him with Brandon. You did that."

"I'm not that one who made y'all argue though. I didn't look through your phone and I didn't kick you out my apartment either." He said laughing a little.

"Did Chris tell you that? Is he actually telling people that?"

"He isn't telling people that. He's telling his nigga's that. Just listen to me okay? He is pissed the fuck off with you. You two just need to make up because you both rip our little clique apart." After that he just walked away.

I know Chris and I aren't the ones who glue the group together. But I didn't need him telling me what to do anyway. I was going to talk to Chris on my own time when I wanted to. None of this was anyone's business but ours and it makes me mad he's putting it out there.