"Wow chhote is looking so handsome and the girl is so stunning." Ragini said excitedly looking at the picture.

"That's Ruby Ray. The girl am talking about." Parth said thus Sanyukta stopped eating.

"Deal crack karne geya hain yeah phir picnic par!" Rajveer said annoyingly.

"Aare LOC par thodi na geya hain! Ho jayega deal creak, tum khana khao." Anjali said to Rajveer when Sanyukta lost all her apatite for the food. But she knows that Renuka won't listen any of her excuses so she forcefully ate the food and went from there.

She came to her room and vomit totally what she had. She wiped her face and came out from the washroom. She fall on the bed as she can't stand anymore and bursted out into tears.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you Randhir." And she started crying continuously.

                                * * * * * * * * *

"Sorry can't take your calls baby. Wo keya hain na we are going for shopping now and after that disco." Sanyukta threw her mobile after reading the message.

"Enough is enough now. Aagar main chhut de sakti hu toh phir wapas le vi sakti hu." She said to herself and left the room.

"Maa mujhe Delhi jana hain." Renuka was reading a magazine when Sanyukta came there.

"Kaha jana hain?" Renuka looked at her confusingly.

"Wo maa keya main Delhi jaa sakti hu?" Sanyukta asked hesitatingly.

"Sanyukta you know na ke aabhi tumhara flight se jana mana hain!" Renuka said surprisingly.

"Toh phir driver ke saath bhej dijiye mujhe." She said hopefully.

"Are you kidding me Sanyukta! Almost two thousand kilometer distance hain aur main tumhe aakele sirf ek driver ke saath Delhi bhej du! Have you lost it?" Renuka asked shockingly thus Sanyukta became tongue tied.

"Waise Delhi kyu jana hain?" Renuka asked thus Sanyukta looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Wo Randhir ko waha aakela sab kuch manage karne mein problem ho raha hoga, toh phir aagar main chali jati toh uska help ho jata. I'm sure kaam ke chakkar mein khana vi thik se nehi kha raha hoga!" Sanyukta said hopefully thus Renuka think something.

"Okay main dekhti hu. Aab tum check up ke liye jau. Maine Ragini ko bol diya hain wo tumhare saath jayegi." Renuka said thus Sanyukta nodded and left next when Renuka smiled softly.

                                  * * * * * * * * *

"Rajveer Randhir ka phone laga keya?" Renuka asked to Rajveer after the dinner.

"No mom, shaam se try kar raha hu but phone switched off aah raha hain!" Rajveer said helplessly.

"Haan haan phone on karke kyu rakhega! Jarur uss Ruby Ray ke saath kisi disco mein hoga aur main call karke disturb na karu iss liye phone switched off kar diya hoga!" Sanyukta said in her mind.

"Shayed kisi meeting mein hoga." Parth said thoughtfully.

"But aabhi toh itni raat ho gayi hain, aabhi koynsa meeting..." And Rajveer stopped in the middle as his gaze fall on someone. Sanyukta followed his gaze and almost stunned to saw Randhir in front of her eyes.

"Randhir, tu yeha iss waqt! Is everything fine?" Rajveer asked shockingly when Randhir didn't answer anything and went to his room leaving everyone stunned behind.

                             * * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta came to their room and was shocked to saw the scenario. The trolley bag was fallen on the middle of the room when his laptop was on the bed and his coat was laying on the floor. Sanyukta look up and saw Randhir stood near the window and was looking outside.