Chapter 25 Part I (Had Enough)

Beautiful Disaster

Chapter 25 Part I

Had Enough

Dem

The time had come for Gemma to fulfill the prophecy and defeat Lucifer.I was following Gemma, Brian, and the archangel, Michael, into the old house where Lucifer had set up camp for the time being. There was uneasiness to the air around us. Everything was quiet in an unsettling way. We all knew this was it. This was the final countdown. This is what Brian and I had been training and preparing Gemma for, for months.

Brian being the macho man that he is was in the front. Michael was behind him, and Gemma was in front of me. Gemma being in front of me showed just how much Brian had grown to trust me. I had grown to love little Gem as well. She reminded me of both Hope and Danny. She was like another sister to me and Brian was like the brother I never had.

Let’s do this.

I heard in my head. A shocked expression showed on my face before I recovered it with a huge grin. I was ready to defeat this bastard and get out of here. On Brian’s count of three we burst into the room. The place was crawling with demons and two instantly pinned me against the wall. I looked over to see how the others were fairing only to see about five demons on Brian at one time. Gemma seemed to be in a state of shock and Michael was actually doing pretty damn well. Gemma’s head snapped in my direction and she pointed her finger at the demons that had hold of me. She had a new aura about her. I soon recognized it as her powers. I guess she figured out how to tap into them.

“Release him.” She commanded and I fell out of their grip and onto the floor in shock. Then with the wave of her hand she pinned the two demons that were on me up against the wall.

“Poor guys. You can dish it, but you can’t take it. Back to Hell the both of you.” Gemma motioned her hands towards the floor and the demons started howling as if in pain before vanishing. Gemma looked over to see two more demons on Michael and literally drug them away from him by the collar.

“Now boys, can’t we play nice?” Gemma asked cocking and eyebrow before she sent those two to Hell as well.

Gemma turned to see three demons coming up on her. A blonde lanky one tried to attack, but Gemma was quicker. I was good to see her training be put to use. The red head and brunette attempted to drag Gemma away but she knocked them out using each other’s head. By this time blondie had woken up and Gemma turned and round house kicked him. Then she casted those three to Hell.

“Gemma, look out!” Brian screamed. Before any of us had a chance to get to her she was slung into a wall.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” A man with short black hair with a red and orange streaks going through it  and fiery red/orange eyes asked. This had to be Lucifer. He stood there for a second as if he was waiting for Gemma to answer him before raring back and slapping Gemma. I heard her scream out in agony from the hit. Her cheek was a bright red as if she had been burnt.

“Answer me girl.” The demon commanded.

Gemma’s eyes flashed open and she spoke with confidence.

“My name is Gemma, and I am here to destroy you and bring peace to the Earth.” She answered before slinging Lucifer away from her.

“Are you now little Gemma.” The demon smirked.

“Yes.” She answered firmly.

“You’re telling me they sent you, a weak, little girl to defeat me, Lucifer, ruler of the underworld.” Lucifer tipped his head back and cackled.