Chapter 61 - Cupid's Love

Start from the beginning

Relax Dylan.

I looked at Cupid who looked back at me before closing his eyes and deepening the kiss. I relaxed a bit more and kissed him back allowing his tongue access into my mouth as he slowly removed my shirt.

He pulled away from the kiss to fully remove the shirt and began trailing down kisses on my neck all the way to my collarbone until I spoke up. "I—I thought we had a deal that y—"

Before I could finish he stopped and groped my chest.

"Wh—Wh—What are you doing?!" I blushed.

"Just having some fun with you're reactions," he innocently smiled as his fingers brushed my nipples.

A weird surge of pleasure ran through my body as I suppressed the urge to moan.

"Sensitive are we?" He looked at me knowing I was embarrassed by it, but his sadistic self decided to rub his fingers over them again but in a slower motion.

"A—Alright! That's e—enough! There's nothing there for you to touch!" I became flustered and tried to move his hands away but he just pinned me down.

Well, at least his hands are busy holding me down.

"Oh, there's a lot to touch and who said I needed to use my hands?" He smirked as his face made its way near my chest.

"W—Wai—" before I could finish he sucked on one of my nipples catching me off guard so I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips.

"I can't wait to hear more of you," he said switching off to the other one.

At this point my mind was fuzzy and I was mumbling nonsense as my pants grew tight.

Ughhhh this is embarrassing...

He stopped once he noticed, "Already hard from something as small as having your nipples touched?"

"Y—You're one to talk, all you've been doing is kissing and touching me and you're also h—" he rolled his hips causing friction between both our problems down there making me shut up.

"What were you saying? I couldn't hear you," he smirked. "You should see the face you're making Dylan, it's making it hard to go easy on you."

"Sh—shut up," I covered my face with one of my arms.

He removed it immediately, "I want to see you."

"It's too embarrassing," I covered my face again.

He once again pinned my arms so that I wouldn't move them. "We should buy some cuffs or ropes to restrain you since you aren't listening to me," he gave me a mildly pissed-off look.

"And let you do whatever you please? Hell no," I spat back knowing it would piss him off even more.

"You're really getting on my nerves Dylan," he leaned forward and connected our lips instantly shoving his tongue into my mouth as he moved his hips forward again making my breath hitch.

He kept teasing me enjoying the noises coming from my mouth and the impatient look on my face until he finally decided that he wanted to go further.

He reached down and managed to remove both our pants after a couple of minutes not struggling at all.

"You got lube?" He asked after breaking our make-out session.

"Lube?" I asked as I was trying to catch my breath.