|31| ~ Predator ~

Start from the beginning

My third step is calm, cool and collective. My monster has calmed completely. We are on the same page. We both agree that making this weak creature suffer would excite the kill.

I run my tongue over my fangs, their throbbing for his blood. He takes a step of his own, slips and lands in his own puddle of blood. Pathetic! He quickly, stands back up. I can tell he is going to make another run for it. Good! I want him to.

My excitement increases, and welcomes the thrill of the chase. The Hunt shall be full of fun.

Little does he know? He won't, make it out of the door. This room shall be his final resting place.

"My king," he says. "Please, give me the opportunity to explain myself," he asks. "The human has broken the rules. I issued the punishment in your favor." Pounce, pounce, pounce...... That's all I can think about.

The closure I get to him, the excitement of the hunt seems to increase. The more he pleads, causes another tidal wave of fire to rush inside of me. The thrill that shall come with tasting his blood is delighting to me. Pounce, pounce, pounce........ I'm almost there.

I swear, I can hear his unbeaten heart start to beat. Pound, pound, pound........

That's how it sounds. He bolts! "Awe, not so fast, Azazel." I catch him, grabbing him by the back of his neck. He really didn't have a chance to move an inch, such an easy catch!

So, much for the chase!  "Now tell me Azazel, What have you done to my Claire?" I question, holding him high into the sky. My bare hand has a tight grip around his neck.

I remember the pain that knocked the wind out of me. Claire's pain, that he caused her when he hit her in the stomach.  I remember the pain that followed shortly after, when he punched her in the ribs.  I remember the fear that flushed throw me, like a bucket of cold water. Claire's fear, that this weak, piece of s**t caused her.

I dig my sharp claws into his neck crushing his windpipes, like he crushed her ribs.  "I'm going to enjoy this," I tell him. He continues to beg and plead for his life, like the weak and pathetic little b**tch he is. His screams are music to my ears.

Have you ever heard a mute man scream?! That's exactly, what he sounds like when I crush his voice box completely. I no longer hold the monster back. He is ready to shed some blood.

I should have ended his life at the auction. This is my fault! First I throw him into the wall. His back snap and crack. I repeat the actions over and over into his body is nothing but a loose bag of bones.

Next, I work on his face, using my claws to leave open gashes down his face. The blood flows out by the gallon, cascading down his skin.

The wicked, menacing monster inside of me is not satisfied. He wants more blood. He needs his blood. I sink my fangs into his throat and rip off his flesh, holding myself back from tearing him piece by piece. 

The taste of his blood drives my dark and barbaric side crazy. The intoxicating taste and scent creates a powerful, blood-lust frenzy. Even though he cannot scream!

I know he's screaming because of the vibrations inside of his throat. I can no longer hold the dark, dangerous predator back. He takes complete control. I'm going to drain him. He's dead! Suddenly, a cool hand firmly grips onto my shoulder, "Nicklaus that's enough." Says, a voice I can't seem to recognize at the moment. I growl, warning the newcomer away.

"Xander stop him," he's going to kill him." I continue to drain him. I won't stop into I have every ounce of his blood.

"He's already dead!" says a cold and malicious voice. Another monster is close by. I can feel him, rising on the horizon.