|30| ~ Sick and Sadistic Piece of S**T ~

En başından başla

"Now, that my brother is actually listening," says Xander making the others laugh, though I can hear the irritation in his voice. He knows me too well. "Does anyone have any concerns, or perhaps anything to add in?"

"How should we handle the hunter problem? There have been numerous reports of suspicious activity!" ask Count Cloven. "There are also rumors about a so, called true-born huntress Queen."

"I know! We don't necessarily, entertain rumors. However, with all the suspicious activity and different reports about hunters settling in our Kingdoms! Surely, you can understand my concerns."

"The rumors are true. There is a true-born huntress by the name of Isis. That is rumored to be a direct descendant of Maddox Hunter," Xander tells."It's true. She is his great-granddaughter, which means that she is the hunter's Queen and the heir to their throne."

"And when were you going to make me aware of this. Our people," I snap."Safety is in jeopardy, as long as that huntress bitch has breath in her body. The war between us and the dogs means nothing. If what you say is true. Killing that huntress is far more important, than anything else."

"She is no threat, Nicklaus. I've been monitoring the situation for a while now. I promise you she will be eliminated the moment she decides to side with her race."

"It better be," I warn. Hunters are nothing but humans with a tad bit more, speed, brains, and strength. But true-born hunters are offspring from a true-born vampire and a hunter. They are the most deadly supernatural race to ever exist. Mixing species are never good for anyone. That's another reason why I cannot claim Claire. If she decided to remain human, which I'm all but most certain that she will.

Our offspring will become Dhampirs, which are ten times more powerful than true-born hunters.

Creating a true-born hunter or huntress, or Dhampirs has been forbidden way before the Awakening. If the beloved of a vampire refused to be turned, they were sterilized immediately, sealing their childless fate and honesty that was the easy way out.

Having a Dhampirs as a child would have been far worst.

"I said you have my word, Nicklaus," he declares.

"Do I need to remind you that I'm the one who helped track and kill Maddox Hunter? I can handle his offspring. I have handled his offspring for decades now. Trust me when I say, the girl is no threat. "

"You know the dangers, there is nothing else to discuss." He's right. Xander has proven time after time that he is more than capable of dealing with that species. He can handle it.

"With that new information, my concerns have increased. How should we handle that problem, Xander?" Count Cloven asked again. "I mean it's well understood that you have everything under control, but you shall be absent," he points out.

"Good point. The girl and her human sister have settled in Elephant land. I have sent a spy to watch them from the far. She has also killed any hunter who may have come in contact with them to reveal that the rumors are true." He explains. "My spy has been instructed otherwise not to engage, with the girl and her sister." Explains, Xander as he stands and walks towards the balcony," The hunter doesn't know of her heritage, and I attend to keep it that way."

"So, how can you be sure, that she is a direct descendant of Maddox Hunter?" Questions, Duke Aldon. Yeah, how can he be sure? It's very rare for true-born hunter to not know their heritage.

Especially a Hunter descendant, they are considered to be the Vlad family of the hunter world. Hunters around the nation would die to protect that girl. Fuck, every species around the planet will die to protect that girl. She can become their savior.

"I was there when she was born," admits Xander.

He turns to face me, knowing that he has officially pissed me off. We share everything. Why the hell wouldn't he share this with me?

What is he hiding?! "She is the daughter, Madelyn Hunter, without even knowing that critical piece of information. If you take one look at her, you would know." My hands, flinch into tight fists. I stand to my feet immediately.

I was just about to punch Xander, right in the face. When a rush wave of pain knocks the wind out of me. I bend over with my hands crouched over my stomach. Xander is the first by my side, followed by the others.

"What is it, Nicklaus," ask Xander.

Another shot of pain hits me, followed by another shot of pain. When vampires bond with their human beloved they can feel their emotions. Sometimes, they can even feel their pain, and I'm a hundred percent positive that I'm feeling my beloved pain.

Which means, " I need to get to Claire."

*****

Access the private Chapters to continue the chapter.

Awake update! I have received 17 followers on my new fan page ☺️! As promised here is your update. Don't forget to like, comment, and follow. My link for my fan page is on my profile. Thanks love bugs.