♛Chptr. 4: Hatred in my veins♛

Comincia dall'inizio

"What are you doing at the library? I never knew you liked books." Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"I wasn't reading, I was outside. A girl confessed to me and somehow I...I rejected her. I'm worried though...what if she's still hurt hyung...Y-You know how much I hate hurting some else's feelings." Jungkook was about to cry as his eyes look teary like last time. He plays with his fingers on the table whilst looking down.

Yoongi sighed and he soothes Jungkook by rubbing the younger's back. This always happens whenever Jungkook rejects someone's confession but Yoongi is well aware that it's not Jungkook's fault if he doesn't feel the same way towards them. This happens often and Yoongi pities Jungkook for being too popular.

"I-It's not your fault." Jungkook looked at Jimin who talked shyly. "Y-You don't have to blame yourself if you don't f-feel the same way." 

Jungkook was silenced at first but he soon gave Jimin a genuine smile. "Thank you Jimin-ssi."

They talked for a while, trying to get comfortable with each other little by little. They discussed Yoongi's chosen song for the Monday song later and they soon walk to school together. 

So far, Jimin did not feel out of place like he was expecting. Yoongi is cool and he shared his passion for making music. Jungkook, on the other hand, is very talkative and he often makes jokes whilst they are on their way. He often expresses his jokes with his body making both Yoongi and Jimin burst out in laughter.

They parted ways in the hallway when Jungkook was again surrounded by the girls. Yoongi and Jimin proceeded to the Broadcasting club's room so they could transfer Yoongi's playlist. Jimin was expecting Jin to be there because he always arrives first but today, the older was nowhere to be found.

He planned this!

Jimin was overthinking right now. Yoongi is beside him looking around the room so he decided to just drag him inside the broadcasting station so they could start with his introduction.

"Woah, this is cool. Do you always do your broadcast here?" Yoongi asked whilst playing with the microphone Jimin used for years.

"Y-Yeah...T-This is my station." Jimin blushed. 

Yoongi suddenly closed the door and it made Jimin's eyes widened. Yoongi sensed that Jimin felt uncomfortable so he spoke.

"You wouldn't want to make them hear unnecessary sounds from outside noises don't you?" Jimin's heartbeat was beating so fast, he was thinking something different and he shakes his head in embarrassment. He sat on his chair whilst he transferred Yoongi's files on his laptop to make it easier for him to have access to his playlist. But the file he was trying to look for seemed too hard to find because Yoongi's hard drive has so many files in it. 

"I'm sorry but I can't-" Jimin's breath hitched when he felt Yoongi's hands brushed against his hand when the older grabbed the mouse from him. The older's arms caged his shoulders, his chest pressed against his back and their faces are too close because of their position.

"That's weird, I'm sure I placed it in here." Yoongi is scrolling through the screen, not knowing that his body was too close to Jimin that he's making him uncomfortable even more. He was too focused on finding his files.

Jimin can't breathe, every time Yoongi mumbles something, his body shivers because Yoongi's voice goes directly in his ears. His face is in a deep heat but he can't move! How could he move in that position!

"Found it!" When the song started playing for the school's Monday playlist, Yoongi smiled and when his breath suddenly fanned on Jimin's neck, the younger totally lost it.