Outro & FAQ

Please read this until the end:)

Hi, it's Clarissa here.

If you are reading this, you probably finished reading my first book on Wattpad called "Shattered.", a Jeon Jungkook fanfiction.

This book has completed it's storyline on 19th November 2018 with 280K views and 15K votes, and officially completed parts on 24 November 2018.

Finished reedit: 20 February 2022❤️

Wow, guys I literally cried, I really don't know how to act and what to write here. I have no idea on how did people end up in my journey that I made, supporting me endlessly.
As much as I want my book to be noticed, I didn't expect that I'll end up with 280K views on my first book that I wrote for the last 6 months.

It was more than enough for me, you guys😭 I literally couldn't ask for more. I accomplish my first book that contains such a controversial and complicated plot which is sometimes difficult to understand and really complicated. But omg....I literally made it through the end while conquering my struggles.

My anxiety, my not-so-confident self on writing, my fear of getting the hate because of my whatsoever story, my works, my studies, and all...

But you guys taught me how to rock and don't give a damn about those things. It's all because of you guys.
My precious readers that reads it, voting it, commenting and giving me some strength to do what I love, which is writing.
Without you guys I won't ever be able to develope my passion as a writer/author and I wouldn't be able to accomplish this book.

(Shout out to you out there who's here with me since the very beginning!!🤗)

Thank you sooo much for giving me a chance and the opportunity to write my ideas, imaginations and dreams. Thank you so much for accepting me as your author when I have so much imperfections and unfulfilled criteria as an author.
I may not be the best author nor I didn't claim myself as a good one either.

I'm pretty enough so that I can say that I'm proud of myself on finishing such a complexed and emotional story all at once. Although people underestimate me at first (even myself too), I finally did it. HA!

I also want to thank Wattpad for existing. Although sometimes I hate how Wattpad works-- but it has been a platform for me to write my imaginations and share it to the world.

Thank you so much for walking along the journey with me through the end of "Shattered". I hope my first book satisfied you, as you find it thrilling and found it deep meanings while reading it. The same goes for me, I have a lot of excitement and relieve while working on this book. It really has been a perfect splendid thrilling journey!
Andddd I hope you guys will stay with me and look forward to my next books:")

Once again, I couldn't be more grateful to have you all as my readers. Thanks for walking with me in this epic journey (or maybe run lol)!

That's a wrap!! ❤❤❤