Chapter 36

"You make me do things i don't want to do,
You make me thought of things i don't want to think, and,
You make me feel things i don't want to feel...
About you."
🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook POV

I walk towards the kitchen and open the fridge. I pour a glass of cold water and drink it fast, to clear the brumous leftover thirst in my body.

My mind is still foggy, but it's gathering back it's sanity slowly.
I let out my breathe roughly and rub my face with my palms.

What just happend?

A moment later, I sneak into my room slowly, making the most quiet movement not to wake her up.

I sit on the edge of the bed, staring at her sleeping form. She curl up into a ball, her eyes shut, her breathe is steady, signifying how she's calm and profound after our sex.

I close my eyes while I bring my body closer, breathing her baby scent deeply as it tingles my senses.

I open my eyes, seeing her face is infront of me.

She left some impact on me.

I must be crazy.

Bare faced, messy hair, pink soft lips. Everything that i see right now makes me want to fuck and kiss her again, endlessly.

But then a glitch of her dark brown eyes that stares into me for a second is forming in my mind.
That was the first time that she stared at me the longest time...
All i can see is sadness and sorrow inside her eyes.

I suddenly become vulnerable and vacillating at the same time.

I close my eyes slowly, letting my thoughts flew towards on what i heard this morning inside Jisoo's room, it kind of makes me overthink and messed up.

"I told you. Don't worry too much. I will do what you want. Thanks for making sure of me and giving me a chance... A chance that in this short amount of time, I will leave him."

In that exact moment, i feel numb. I don't know what to do next, and I have no idea what to do about it.

She will leave me.
I knew it's going to happen.
It's one of the things i always wanted from her,
To break this stupid marriage, leave her and never see her again.
The person who is infront of me is who lied to me,
Who ruined my life.
I hate her.

But is it true that this is what I always wanted?

Can I let you leave me now?

I start to question myself.

Having a thought of that and while watching her asleep, unrealized, my hand starts to tuck strands of her hair behind ear that have been covering her face.