Chapter 35

Reedit: published publicly because of Wattpad's new terms and conditions.

⚠️⚠️🔞⚠️⚠️

Author POV

Before you can react towards what he just said, you widened your eyes in shock. You gasp, your breathe caught in the air the second his lips blocked yours fully. Your mind is a complete blackout when he start to bring your lips into him fully, devouring it like a hungry animal that hasn't been fed for months.

His right hand holds your jaw as his fingers leave vestiges at the back of your head, his left one slither around your waist and when he reaches your back-- making provoking motions.

The collisions between make little emit noises, and start to pushing you down slowly towards lust.

You decided to not reply to any of his kisses. You keep holding to your logic, chanting inside your mind that this dream will be over.

This is crazy.
He's drunk.
He's really drunk.
What should i do?!!

As you have that thought, you realize that this is wrong. You open your eyes in a second and put your hands against his chest. You gather all of your strength to push him away.

"Jungkook, wake up! You drank too much!" you yell a little to bring him back in his right mind. He finally step back a little because you push him away.

He look down as he bring his fingers to his lips, wiping the traces of the wild kiss earlier.

Your body is shaking and you can't move a single step. Your breathe make a contact with him as you both pant at the same time. He look up towards you as he glares. He start to carve a sexy smirk down his face that make you shiver.

He make his way towards your right ear and whispers,

"When i said i want you, i want you. I really want you, Y/N." he said as he bit your earlobe.

"!!"

You almost shriek at the sudden electricity that send down towards your whole body.

This is a new feeling that you never would expect to happen between you and him.

You start to get cautious, but you can't do anything.

You stand there like a stone.

He tighten his grips on your waist as his right hand make his way to your hair, tugging it to the side gently. You closed your eyes as your head follow while he keeps on licking your earlobe, then down to your neck.

Your heart is beating fastly, your mind asking of what on earth is going on.

His lips and tongue swirled around it as he keeps playing with you, so tenderly. You kind of want it a little bit more.

Your hands are grasping hard at the table behind you, trying to control yourself.

"Ahh." you moan little and quickly shut your mouth again.

Stop, Y/N!
You know you wasn't supposed to enjoy it!

He smiles against your neck as he keep playfully biting your neck and leave some marks there. You start to get warmer and get weak as the intensity gets more and more.

You shook your head,

"J-Jungkook...stop.." you stutter.

"We...never..do..this." you add.

He doesn't respond.

You probably regret to gather your courage to talk back at him-- when he usually fucks around playing you like a doll. You usually lower yourself infront of him, getting punished like an animal and told yourself to never enjoy it or you'll get a couple more pain.