Chapter 9

"I think i'll be okay getting myself hurt, as long as you're happy."
🌹🌹🌹

I entered into the library as i saw Taehyung crossed his arms and walked towards me. His poker face started to carved on his face.

He sighed, "You want me to take your shifts and now you're coming late."

"How can you be so cruel peanut? "

I didn't respond while i took a seat on my desk. I turned my chair facing the computer and ignored him.

I don't feel to talk to anyone right now. My mouth is numb, i'm afraid if i just letting my voice out, i'll cried the shit out of me. I'm just not feeling well.

He turned my chair as he read my sluggish face and saw my puffy eyes.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked slowly as he rest his hand in the backrest of my chair.

I looked up to his face with my sad gaze then i push him away and walked towards the book shelf. I heard his footsteps chasing me around the library hall.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" he asked again while i saw him wondering around the book shelf, searching for me.

"I just want to be alone." i answered, half whispering.

I looked back, and there's him staring at me between the shelf. He approached me as smiled at me.

"But you can't just be alone in this moment. You can be alone when you're without me, but i'm here, so it's impossible for you to be alone." he said and chuckled a little.

I rolled my eyes and gaze to the side,

"What are you even saying?"

He pat my head twice,

"I'm like your big brother, Y/N. Talk to me, what's wrong?"

Then he widened his eyes in shock and started to pouted,

"Is it because of me?"

"I'm sorry i didn't mean too. Don't take it seriously. You know i'm always prepared to take your shifts. And-"

"It's not like that, it's not you." i cut him off.

"It's just...i'm just not really feeling myself today. I'm not feeling well."

He raised his eyebrows at me,

"You're sick?"

"Then you should take your day off and rest, you fool." he resumed.

I sighed,

"No. I need to work and i wanted to. Just stop intervening and you don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine."

I closed my eyes and open them again as i took a deep breathe, i pulled his arms to helped me arranging the books on the shelf,

"Let's just get back to work." i said as i smiled a little.

He smiled back and chuckled,