Chapter 48

"I think you might be the one that all i ever need in this life

But you decided to run, knowing how bitter it will become."
🌹🌹🌹

3.45 AM

The moonlight beams through the window, your eyes start to scrunch and your brows furrowed. You feel the unusual presence behind you.

Warmth.

You blink softly, only to notice a pair of arms hug your body from behind.   The scent that you always recognize also tingle your sense, making your eyes pop wide open.

You begin to panic that it's not a weird dream. It's real and you've been thinking your next move-- which is to run, but you can't move an inch.
Huge thoughts of getting hurt start to appear in your mind, only to hunt you down in fear.

I was supposed to get fucked like an animal and enjoy the pain.
I was supposed to get kicked and be left out without any reason.
But why did I ended up here and feel this kind of thing?

No!
I shouldn't expect anything from him!
This is forbidden.

You sigh a little, letting go of your heart that starts to ache. You didn't realize a tear trickle down your face as you grab his wrist slowly, letting yourself go from him. You sit back up slowly, only to find a warm towel placed down on your stomach.

You move a little as you hissed, your body feels sore after not doing it for months. He usually bangs you up real quick, forcing you to satisfy his needs without anything attach.

But tonight is different.

The feeling of him inside you tonight will be something you can't forget how bad you wanted it.
His hands leave red marks on your body,
His lips that you never knew could do things that makes your body go crazy,
His voice earlier when your bodies connect together comes ringing back through your ears,

How he keeps insisting for you to feel him tonight and how he keeps mentioning your name like it will be planted on the back of his mind for a long time.

His face runs through your mind, your body starts to react in a way you never imagined.

Ahhh! What is this?!

You hug your arms quietly, feeling the shiver down your spine when you remember moments earlier.

This never happened before,
But no it was nothing, it doesn't mean anything!