Chapter 4

"The most stupid and foolish thing to do is falling in love.
Love is stupid, and it is evil."
🌹🌹🌹

🔞⚠️🔞

Jungkook POV

One month later...

I untuck my white suit lazily as i sat on the corner of the hotel suite bed. I streched my arm widely because suddenly i felt so tired and exhausted of my wedding reception today.

I can't believe this was all happened to me so quickly, and i'm actually not ready.

This is all a bullshit.

Unbelievably unexpected.

I just can't accept this all so easily.

Especially when it comes to this girl...

Y/N.

Whether it is fate or coincidence i don't care. Why is that girl randomly just popped into my life? This is not an ordinary thing. My instinct tells me that this isn't right. Yet.

I got nothing to prove because i was unconscious and was impossible to remember anything. All i can see was the "truth" that had shown to me. And for my own life and family's sake, i actually got no choice but to marry her.

My hands brushed through my hair.

Then I linger my gaze on the wedding ring placed on my finger.

My complex mind flies away to the day where this all began, capturing her face crying infront of me with my mother hugging her and begging me for responsibility.

I remembered all Jimin's words he said to me.

"As the contract speaks, you have to marry her and accept her as a sanction. It's for herself and your both child's sake. It was all proven and you got no choice, Jungkook."

"You will live a normal marriage life and at the same time, you will live your own life."

"The wedding and your marriage will be held privately and be keep as a secret except for your family and hers, until the contract was done or end by your both agreement."

I massage my forehead slowly.

Thinking about all this shit give me a headache.

I groan in frustration.

Fuck all this skits, as long as i can live my own life and just take my responsibility for her, i'll be just good.

And what about Lisa? Shit.

I don't know how to tell this all to her.

A fake marriage?

Damn, i have to wait her until she comes back.

My marriage is barely known by people. I'm grateful that my "marriage" was only known by my mother, Jisoo, Jimin and her sick father.

I turn my head towards the bathroom door, hearing it unlocked. I shifted my gaze on Y/N walking out of the bathroom.

She wears a white robe, that covers her black lingerie and walked towards me slowly. She smiled.

I stood up and smile back a little

Not because I'm happy, because I'm getting this unordinary vibe from her.

Something's off.