Chapter 46

"But at the end, you can't stay with someone who is your source of pain. The wound that can't be healed, will never get healed. It will forever stays there."

🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook POV

My heart begins to ache, seeing she's that terrified by my sudden presence.

I breath out a little, putting aside from all of my outraged anger and my curiosity that the fact she's at the airport with Taehyung.

I stand there so blankly, but then I try to let out a smile.

It hurts when everytime she doesn't want look at me, it really hurts that I just saw them together from here. It really penetrates through my heart.

But i don't know what it is.

My eyes never left off of her, while she just froze. Her body slightly tends to shake a little in my embrace.

Reducing our distance and preventing my anger to explode out, I hold her tighter and bring her closer.
A moment left out in silence, while I close my eyes for a moment-- her scent like a dash of ecstasy fills me.

The scent that i always remembered and missed these days.
The scent that makes me more supple and kept wanting to see her more.

Alright, it's much more calm now.

Her gestures start to signify resisting as she opens up her mouth,

"J-Jungkook..can you let me go? I.."

"I...I mean this is public..also we shouldn't-"

I sighed lightly, then I smile when I see her reaction. Her nervous form is now stand right infront of me, I can see her so clearly.

"One more step behind, you'll crash the door." I said.

I lower my sight towards her wrists.

I believe she's more nervous than before. She let out a gasp because of the shock when i took both of her wrists in my hands.

Caressing them slowly between my fingertips, now I lower my head below her face as i look up to see her reaction.

A glimpse of sparks appear inside my eyes when she close her puffy eyes tight. I scrunched my nose and smiled,

Cute.

Without knowing the cause of her crying-- and as much as i wanted to hug her right now and push aside all of her fears, the barriers keep retaining me to do that.

It's impossible.

It's impossible when i'm not the one who can deliver comfort to her.

Standing straight i tried to realize a lot of things, and try to control myself.

"It's good to know that you're okay now...Let's go home, Y/N." i said, trying to force a smile.

"But before that, i want to take you somewhere else. Let this time only be for the both of us."

Let's spend time together.
I want to be with you in this near time of our ending.
I want to at least get to know you.

I want to at least- be with me. Owning the time that has left to make you smile.

Oh that's right, I sound crazy by the thought of it. By the thought of you.

You got me on the line.