Chapter 1

"if i just could turn back the time, would you fall for me? "
🌹🌹🌹

Flashback,

Y/N's POV

4 years ago...

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WE JUST GRADUATED. IS THIS EVEN REAL???" I scream loudly as I ran and hugged my bestfriend.

Today is my graduation day. I feel so happy and relieved that all my hard work and sleepless nights finally get paid off.

School is a shit and it's time for my freedom.

"Girl, calm down there!" she squeaked beneath my tight arms that wrap around her.

I loosen my arms a little, to give her some space,

"Sorry, I may exaggerated a little...or maybe not." I said with a small laugh.

She grabbed my shoulders and faced me. She look into my eyes, and smiled.

"I still can't believe it too, Y/N. Look at you, I never seen you smile so big in a long time. I'm really proud of you, I believe you'll achieve your dreams soon!" she said with a big smile.

I let out tears of happiness flows from my eyes. It's either I'm too happy or caught up in this sensation.

"You too! Let's achieve our dreams together! Hwaiting!" I replied and hugged her again.

"Ha Dam!!"

I turn my back around, searching for the source of the voice. I smiled. It's her parents running towards Ha Dam. They hugged her, and smother her with a lot of compliments and their tears of joy.

Seeing a happy family like that, i missed my mother. Remembering her, my gaze linger on the sky, hoping she smiled and seeing me graduate.

"Mother, i'll soon achieve my dreams. I hope you are proud and happy up there!" i whispered excitedly.

Thinking about my mother, I suddenly think about my father too.

"He will never come." I sighed as i fix my glasses, holding in my tears. My father didn't came to my graduation. He always being like that.

Suddenly, Ha Dam's mother rushed into me too with a big smile on her face,

"Y/N, sweetheart, congratulations too my dear!"

In response, i hugged Ha Dam's mother and smiled. I felt so happy and warm today.

After Ha Dam's parents congratulate both of us, Ha Dam's father snapped his finger and laugh.

"Now, how about we celebrate this event by eating samgyeopsal?" He said with a big smile.

I got into silence for awhile. Then i heard Ha Dam shrieked in excitement.

"Ohhh yeah! I'm hungry. Let's go!!!"

"Yes, it will be a pleasure to eat together with you." Ha Dam's father added and Ha Dam's mother smiled at me.

I smiled back warmly,

"You guys can go, i have something to get done first."

------------------------------------------------

I walk through my school hallway as i found my locker.

Ahh i'll miss my red locker a lot.

It has accompany me for the past 3 years, and this will be the last time i'm opening it.