Epilogue

🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹

Two weeks later...

Life's been moving pretty fast, everything seems surreal the moment I felt Ha Dam's sleeping next to me with her headphones on, while I watch the purplish-colored sky turns to orange, slowly.

I watched the sunrise as the train goes by. The moment I kept my gaze on the sun, everything seems slowing down. It reminds me how my life has gone through the past days and how I ended up here.

My eyes glistens, my smile started to disappear, I'm too overwhelmed by everything that passed so quickly.
Unrealized, my right hand slowly reaches my chest.

A small pendant was hanging on my chest. The moment I slightly touched it, flashes of him started to haunts my mind all over again. I fell deep in my thoughts, as my heart started to increases it's speed, faster than the speed of this train goes.

Exactly three weeks ago, I'm officially divorced by a guy named Jeon Jungkook. He's the reason why I'm here.

Flashback

I bit my lip, nearly drawing blood on it as my body started to shudder. I hold the piece of paper against my chest and breathed out, as tears are hanging in the corner of my eyes.

I can't felt anything at all. I became numb and speechless all at once. It caughts me up, trapping myself inside my own mind.

Jungkook told me he loves me?

"L-Love?" I stuttered as I furrowed my brows.

My hands are shaking, my mind started to spin on it's own. Only his voice was heard vaguely through my head.

I became terrified after seeing that word. It's very scary to know the word you don't know it's meaning.

What is this?

"Goodbye?" I asked to myself.

I gulped. Doesn't believe what I just read, I read the letter again. I skimmed through it, hoping that the very end of this doesn't have his name on it.

But it clearly said,

Jeon Jungkook.

It's impossible to believe, but he just said it all...to me. Including his goodbye.

I move my gaze to the side, seeing the envelope as I quickly opened it.

The first thing that I reached out was a train ticket to Busan.

"Busan..." I whispered.

The second I flipped it over, there's a sticky note hanging on the back side saying,

"A ticket for a new life journey. Go and reach your dreams when you wake up. Don't let it be just dreams.
You're an amazing girl, there's nothing you can do. Please be happy, be you. Don't let anyone stop you.
I'll be here with my prayers, accompanying you through our hearts. - JK"