Chapter 20

Y/N POV

I walk slowly as I enter his room.

He's lying there, on the hospital bed. His eyes shut, his face is pale.

I clenched my fist hard and i can't bare the anger feeling that's inside me.

Who in the world did this to you?!

I approach him and sat on the chair beside the bed. Taking a sharp breathe, I rest my head with my right hand on the bed.

In that moment, i took a quick thought on my mind and noticed something's off. I just remembered something.

He got poisoned and got into the hospital.
Where's Lisa?
Did she even know this?!

I quickly took my phone out and contact her number right away. But oddly she didn't pick up her phone.

Her mobile phone's off.

I knit my brows together. I stare at ceiling blankly, wondering where she is.

I shift my gaze towards Jungkook. Even though he's in a weak condition, it feels good to see him lying on the bed so peacefully.

I rarely saw him asleep at home, despite from he always stays in his room. I always wanted to see him, and somehow it sends me warmth seeing him asleep.

I smile a little. My hands were about to ran towards his beautiful face.

I just want to touch him. So bad.

But then I stopped.

Y/N, you can't do it.
It was against the rules.
And you can't take any risks anymore if he notice it.

I breathe out and pressed my lips together as i felt a sudden pain in my heart. Then my thoughts are getting messy again. I realize how i actually already giving up on him.

Just once, i promise...
It'll be the first and last thing i do before i left you.
Before i need to sign the divorce letter fast...
Just please.

I close my eyes and shed a tear while i run my hand towards his forehead, and down to his nose, his lips and ended at his chin.

Just a slight touch of him makes me trying to figure out reasons to stay by his side.

I cup the side of his cheek. I caressed it a little, sending him my warmness and a part of my farewell.

Then realizing what i just do, i quickly burst into tears. Guilt start to cover my whole entire hear.

I cried in silence while i stared at him.

Jeon Jungkook,
The most cold and heartless person i've ever met,
My first and my last,
Please let me see that you're okay,
Please let me see you again,
Before i left.
Please....wake up.

----------------------------------------------

I blink my eyes a few times. My eyes felt so sore from crying, i could see my vision is getting blurry.

I rub my eyes with my right hand. I sit back up and shifted my gaze towards him, still having himself unconscious.

I breathed out while i started to look down, then i widened my eyes in shock as i saw my left hand was intertwining with him.

Holy shit, i must be so desperate and crazy in my dreams til' i hold his hand all this time.

As i'm about to pull my hands away from him, his hands suddenly move.