Chapter 15

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning, founding myself was still in the toilet. Realizing that i cried then fell a sleep in the toilet, my lips were parted in awe.

Great, i just spent my night in the toilet.

I can't feel anything as i blink a few times and opened my sore eyes. My body is physically in pain because i slept on the floor.
And then i pinch myself to make sure this was all is not a dream.

And of course, it was not.

Last night was real. Everything was real.

I quickly stood up as i walked towards the door. Then i walked through the hallway slowly, wondering if i should go back or not.

Finally, i stopped infront of his door in doubt as my heart started to quicken it's pace.

---------------------------------------------

Author POV

Jungkook sat on the couch hard as he stared at your name on his phone for a long time. He doubt himself whether he should call you or not.

After Lisa get back a couple of hours ago because she got works to do, you didn't get back and disappeared just like that.

He clenched his fist as he breathed out in frustration, wondering where you are.

Getting rid of his unending curiousity and worries, he quickly click on your name and call you, hoping that you will picked it up.

Jungkook shut his eyes as he feels his body burns in rage the minute you declined his phone call.

Throwing away his phone, he rest his head at the backrest of the couch.
Jungkook slowly close his eyes to calm himself down. But then he quickly open them again as he heard the sound of the apartment password beeps.

He took a deep breathe and exhaled it with relieve when he saw you just entered his apartment.

He stood up and walked towards you as you closed the door behind you slowly. You turned around and flinched, realizing that Jungkook was infront of you now.

You linger you gaze on the floor as you bit her lips nervously and in fear.

"Where the hell were you?"
Jungkook asked you coldly as he crossed his arms.

"I-i.... I'm sorry." you said, stuttering.

"I....i just got back from the park with my friend." you added while your body started to shake.

Jungkook sighed as he look to the side, thinking that maybe he should controlled himself and gave you a break since your father just passed away.

"Next time, make sure you told me or at least text me first. Don't go away just like that." he said with his low cold voice as he rolled his eyes and turn around, walking towards the kitchen.

Then your voice stopped him,
"Is it...necessary to know where i am? Why do you even care?" you asked with a pressure on your small voice.

You're confused when he said that and couldn't hold it in anymore. You felt like you were going to cry all over again.

Jungkook pressed his lips together as his mouth suddenly became numb. He don't know what to do.

The atmosphere is really awkward between you and him, especially when Lisa already knew things and got here yesterday.

He turned around lazily as he stared into you coldly. You quickly look down again, tried to not look at him back, just like you always do.

"Get your brain to work. You can't leave without my permission and i searched for you because i'm fucking hungry since it was morning, and i need you to make me something."