Chapter 29

"Smiles are like band-aids, they cover up the pain. But still, it hurts."
🌹🌹🌹

He fixed his gaze on the snowflakes that fell from the sky, little by little. He suddenly stop crying before a voice heard from his behind.

"Jungkookie..."

The voice made him turn around and started to cry again.
He run towards him and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"Sshh...don't cry. It's okay, it will be okay." he said while replying to Jungkook's hug.

He heard another voice loudly heard inside before he cried louder.

"Stay here. I'll be right back."

"No! Don't leave me!!"

-------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

"Aaaahhh!!!" i scream as i wake up from my nightmare.

My hands are shaking with cold sweats, forming around my forehead.
I grab a glass of water on the table as i drink it quickly, to calm myself down.

Trying to control my breathe, i close my eyes tightly while i groan in frustration. It's been three days since the bad dreams are visiting me repeatedly. I woke up everyday at dawn, unable to sleep anymore.

I feel restless.

I sat on the edge of the bed while i messed up my hair roughly. This frustrates me. It's the effect, because I'm losing my mind recently.

My body feel sore and nauseous at the same time.

I close my eyes again while i took a deep breathe as i feel the black hole inside me start to forming wider and deeper.

It hurts, it really hurts.
I can't erase this feeling as much as i wanted to. The pain was unbearable for me to handle.

It was all dizzy, blurry and dark. Only the gloomy atmosphere is accompanying me.

Until then, i fixed my gaze on the scrunched polaroid on the table as i grabbed it roughly and start to slam the table. I search for my lighter and flick it on as i start to burn the picture slowly.

I can feel my eyes heated, as it begin to form tiny droplets on the corner.

After all these years,
You now betrayed and left me.
You formed this hole by your own hands,
And i won't forget how it feels.
Now i can't see you,
I can't reach you anymore.
And i don't want to.
I learned that love isn't beautiful as i thought.
Falling in love was a huge mistake,
Because everything that falls,
It breaks.
Especially with you.