Chapter 21

A day later...

Jungkook POV

So, it's the day.

Tonight, I will take the approval to leave the hospital. I force myself to go back on track as soon as possible.

Eventhough my body condition is still weak, the doctor said i'll be better if i rest a lot. I obeyed the doctor noticing my health become one of my priorities now.

But that's not the reason I want to leave the hospital. Since I always hate being there I also want to investigate and dig about him deeper.

My own best friend, my partner and my boss at work.

What does he wants from me,
What he wants to do,
What causes me to get into all of this.

Flashback

"No...what the fuck? It couldn't be him. There's no way it's Yoongi."

"I don't have anything to deal with him. He's my boss. I work for him." i nod while i shook my head in astonishment.

"I told you, i don't want to believe it either. There must be something missin' out. It wouldn't happen just like that." Jimin said while he was thinking, deep in his thoughts.

"But i'm not sure..." he added in doubt.

I narrowed my eyes towards him,

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...somehow it feels a little bit odd. There's something off about it and i couldn't figure it out. It was like..."

"A missing puzzle?" i ask.

"That's it." he replied while he snapped his finger and points at me.

"Yoongi won't stalk you all away and knows all about your health history. I mean, besides me you can't tell anybody else about it. You understand that right?"

I nodded.

"You're the only one and the doctor who can know about it."

"I think there's only one way to find out." he said.

"We're going to investigate him in silence. Let's play behind and get safe at first."

I raised an eyebrow towards him,

"I may agree on that. I just want to clarify things.."

"We act completely normal while we find out who he truly is and his purpose on you."

Jimin smiled at me while he laughed and hit the back of my head playfully.

Damn, now i felt like a spy or secret agent sort of shit.

End of flashback

---------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

After he got back from the hospital earlier, he immediately go to his room and stay there for a pretty long time.

When i just finished showering and changing my clothes, i quickly remember what Jimin and the doctor said.

"Jungkook was still on an unstable condition. Keep an eye on him and take care of him. Make sure he got a lot of rest."

I quickly glance at my phone. I rush towards the kitchen to cook him dinner, knowing that it's his time to eat and drink his medicine.

As soon as i finished cooking, I decide to plate the food and put them on a tray. I also place the medicine beside it and carefully bought the tray towards his room.