Chapter 38

a/n: play the song, it literally represents everything in this chapter. this was my all time fav song too, it hits me well :")

A few days later...

Y/N POV

It's been a week since Jungkook left and i've been staying at mother's house for this month until Jungkook comes back. He won't let me stay alone at the apartment, and things are getting strange these days.

He's starting to text me day by day, and I replied to his questions, but lately a half of it doesn't even go through my logic on what is he doing to me.

*Text*

JK: Hey

Y/N: Hi. What can I help you with?

JK: Hello, i want to talk to miss Y/N here. Not a customer service.

Y/N: Yes, this is Y/N. I'm sorry it's just i'm asking you as usual. Is there anything you want to ask?

JK: Have you eaten yet?

Y/N: Yes.

JK: What do you eat?

Y/N: I actually had cereal earlier.

JK: I've ordered pizza. Paid. Make sure to open the door for the delivery guy.

Y/N: You don't have to. Really. I think our neighbor need it more.

JK: Gosh. You have ways to make me come home right now do you?

JK: Don't do it. I'll see you better gain weight when I come back.

JK: Y/N?

JK: Hello?

*proceed to video call*

Yep. There we go, the moment I want to throw my phone away and rush out of nowhere.
In a day, there's plenty of  heart attacks the moment he check on me by calling... which leads to my first long phone conversation with him.

I feel weird especially by all the random questions Jungkook threw at me.

When i ask him why, he said he just want to hear my voice.

I really don't know his motives but at the same time I become to find out how he's doing, which is a good thing to know.

He keeps doing that until yesterday, I didn't answer him at all.

I can't.

Last night was horrible. I experienced a huge headache and I can't get rid of him from my thoughts.

Flashes of the divorce letter keeps appearing-- It suddenly attacks me.
I'm confused and i don't know what am i thinking.
It's like a dream that keeps lingering on my head.

Why does it felt real?
Why...
He doesn't want to sign it?

The fear starts to grow even when he's away, but at the same time i feel empty.
It was perplexed and i couldn't figure things out.
Last night was a nightmare and i only wanted to cry...

So i did.

It's now 7 a.m in the morning and i woke up with a drained energy.

I felt weak.