Chapter 13

"How can i escape and survive from this massive pain? My heart, it suddenly became numb. Or maybe it's already dead."
🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook POV

I kneeled down, infront of her hotel door. I'm that desperate to see her. I will not give up, i will keep begging her until she wants to see me, hearing of all my explanation about all of this shit.

"Lisa, babe just...please give me a chance to explain.." i said weakly as i keep knocking on her door.

I heard her crying voice behind the door as she shouted, "Leave! Just leave!"

"There's nothing you can explain you bastard!" she added.

I took a deep breathe as i closed my eyes.

"I...love..you." i said softly infront of her door.

"You're the only one that has a place in my heart. No one else. And i promise you, give me a chance to see you. I'll explain this all and after that you...could end us. Just please, just....just this time." i said with a weak voice as i touched her door with my palms.

As few minutes has passed, i heard her door was unlocked. I looked up at her as she opened the door with her teary and swollen eyes.

I stood up quickly, as i go inside and hugged her.

"This is not what you thought." i whispered.

She tried to pushed me away, but i quickly tighten my grips around her waist. Then i moved my hands towards her face, cupping her cheeks and started to kiss her slowly.

As my eyes were opened a little, i saw her eyes widened in shocked as her hands started to hitting my chest.

Trying to bare the pain inside and outside, i slowly closed my eyes, sending her a message through my kiss and my heart that i'm deeply in love with her.

As i deepen the kiss, she slowly responded to me as her lips started to taste every inch of mine. Her hands started to slip behind my shirt, sending warm and shivers all over my body.

Damn, i love her.

-------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I was lying down on the cold floor as i enjoyed hugging myself that started to hurt more. But then, the sound of my phone that was thrown off across the floor started to rang loudly.

I slowly sat up as i hissed, starting to feel pain all over my body. I tried to inhale the oxygen as i wasn't breathing normally, reminding he choked me real hard. My breathe was ragged and my chest is hurting.

I drag my painful body across the room, trying to reach my phone that kept ringing. But then it was gone.

As i thought it was Jungkook, i quickly pressed his name and called him.

But he didn't answer. He turned off his phone.

As i pressed back, i took a deep breathe as i saw the number that was calling me is from the hospital. The confused look started to carved around my face as i call the number back.

As soon as it was picked up, i heard a panic voice and the sound of people who started screaming in fear,

"Y/N, your father is physically on critical condition. You need to come here!" the nurse yelled.

I quickly stood up without even care about my painful body and my shaking legs. I gasped as my eyes widened in shock.

"What?! What do you mean? What happened to my dad?!!"