Chapter 30

"Keep it down. It's nothing but a painted canvas." he said while he look to the side and laugh a little.

"Huh?"

You open your eyes slowly as you move your hands away little by little.

His back are all red, purple and blue. The bruises are so big especially on his right side and it looks so severely...painful.

"I got hit by a pole. It's getting painful everyday and make me unable to move a lot. Can you do something about it?" he ask calmly.

"Why don't you tell me? It's so bad!" you raise your voice automatically, while scanning all over his back.

Jungkook smiles a little, knowing that Jimin's words were true. From this moment, he knows you got worried about him.

"I'm telling you now.." he said as he look to the side again.

You sigh and bit your lip as you put a big amount of ointment in your hand. You move a little bit closer to him as you slowly reaching out your hand to touch him.

Jungkook feels you're in a huge doubt and caught up in the situation. He tilt his head towards you, his side profile is showing. He breath out,

"I'm letting you." his voice become so husky and deep.

You gulp before you nod. You feel scarier by the fact he give the permission for you to touch him.

Slowly with caution, you finally made your way to touch him. Your trembling hands slightly made a contact with his skin.
Because it felt so stiff and looks really severe, you ran your fingers slowly on his back.

Jungkook flinch a little as his back make a contact with your cold hands. But then he's getting used by your touch.

"I-I'll wash it first..." you mumble.

You wash his wounds, then putting some ointment towards it. Carefully, slowly as possibly you could.

Jungkook keep hissing as he slowly closed his eyes. He never thought it was this painful.

He open them again, feeling more calm inside. Weird that he doesn't felt the pain as the seconds of time goes, because the pain got less when your fingers traced that spot.

"Done." you said as you pulled away your hands immidiately.

He stretch out his arms carefully as his triceps flexed and you accidentally see it from behind. You widened your eyes, and avert your gaze somewhere to hid your embarrassment.

You're figuring out what to do next, so you decided to pretend to clean up the essentials on the table.

Then he turn around,

"You must be enjoying it, don't you?" he ask with a teasing tone.

EXCUSE ME?!

"No," you shook your head fast.

"I don't."

The heat against your cheeks started to appear more as you keep on denying his gaze and words. The more you remain to stay calm, it seems your body act up the other way.

Jungkook chuckles at your response. His bunny teeth are showing and the wrinkles in his eyes appears. He finally put on his black sweater back, and rest his head on the backrest of the couch.

"Y/N, can i ask you something?"

"Yes?" you said as you sat back up.

"Do you remember your first love?"

You automatically turn around and look towards him while he's still closing his eyes. You're confused on why does he asked you that kind of question out of nowhere.