Chapter 26

"When you love someone more than they deserve, they sure will hurt you more than you deserve."
🌹🌹🌹

Flashback

Jungkook POV

I wake up as i took a quick glance on my phone. I quickly stood up knowing it was 3 AM and turn around. There she is, sleeping with a sitting position while her head was threw the side. Strands of hair covers her face as she was asleep.

Then i let out a small laugh, noticing how she always wore weird sleepwears at night and how she was so tired after what she's been through tonight.

Then i rubbed my head gently as i felt dizzy. And at seconds i opened my eyes widely, noticing that all this time i was sleeping at her lap.

I have no idea why the fuck i did that. I literally was out of my freaking mind.

It's just, i need to calm myself down, and she oddly does that a little.

And i wonder why she didn't complain or do anything about it, since it was the first time i was doing something so intense to her, and felt so close to her, without any special purposes.

I shifted my gaze towards her again while something clicked on me.

Then i knitted my eyebrows while thinking of something suspicious about the incident tonight.

Jimin said he havent met her yet. But why all of a sudden she became the victim? I am sure this is not a coincidence.

My thoughts are cutted of as i groaned, feeling the pain on my cheek and on my head started to grew.

I tried to ignored it since i thought it was only the pain from fighting.
I quickly stood up, walked towards my room and locked my door.

But then i noticed that my heart suddenly came in pain too.

That moment, it was the moment when i realized my heart, my feelings are hurting more than my physical wounds.

I shed a tear while my head hurts again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe to calm the shit out of me. I laid myself on the wall while i was wondering about her.

I can't stop questioned myself with the word "Why?" and i can't stop thinking about her.

Musing there, thinking about my past days that has been really weird as shit and just the things that was going on completely overwhelmed me.

In the middle of my sorrow, i closed my eyes while a little bit of my mind, just a little of it showed a glitch of her on my mind.

And it was weirdly making me more relaxed and receive more comfort.

Then i opened my eyes as it widened,

Wait, what?!

-------------------------------------------------

I cursed inside when i found out that she already left. Then i let out a laugh, recognizing that she started to avoided me all over again because of last night thing.

I tilt my head unsure as i called Jimin through the phone.

"Yo."

"Hey, what's so early?"

"I'm taking my day off, tell Yoongi that and don't forget to meet me at 8. Remember?" i said straight to the point.

"Yah, you're gonna left me all alone here?! You shithead, this was not in the plans that you're taking a day off! Why all of a sudden?" he blabbered through the phone.