Chapter 24

I'm going to scream but i have no energy left. I'm feeling the unending burden inside me keeps beating me inside and outside. I couldn't do anything except shedding another tear.

"Peanut, hold on." he whispered in pain.

"T-Taehyung...no!!" I yelled and cried several times, screaming his name.

I hug him back tightly to gave him strength as my hands covered him from the punching.

Then before the man keeps beating him and was about to flew another big punch, they suddenly stopped.
I heard a honk of the car was pressed so hardly.
I looked to the side as a shining dimmed lights came by as it makes me trying to stay concious.

The light got closer and closer as i saw it's the light from a car.

The man on the driver seat quickly drifted and get out as he rushed and came towards the both of us and grabbing the black masks man while punching and kicking them both side by side.

"YAHHH!!" he yelled furiously.

My blurry vision got more severe as i tried to look at him.
As soon as i heard the sound of the beating, i closed my eyes while my body is trembling in the arms of Taehyung.

"You two son of a bitch!!"

I heard as the man yelled when he got punched.
And i heard footsteps that started to faded away as a another black car pulled in.

"Shibal!!" he yelled again.

Then i opened my eyes fast as i suddenly realized a voice that i knew.

Jungkook?!

-------------------------------------------------

A few moments earlier...

Jungkook POV

I trailed her on when she walked through the dark and gloomy hallway. Then she stop infront of a grey door, waiting infront of it.

I can't believe she was here.
What is she doing?!
Why?

I blinked my eyes again to make sure it was her. Then after i clearly made sure it was Lisa, i walked towards her fastly.

"Lisa? What are you doing here?"
i said as i narrowed my eyes on her.

She gasped as she look at me in shock.

Before she could do anything, i grab her by the wrist and pulled her with a force. I dragged her as i saw a big door that connected through a balcony.

"Jungkook...wait!"
she said as we suddenly got outside.

I turned around while my breathe panted furiously.

"You expected me to wait while you actually lied to me?!"
i said while i raised my voice a little.

She hugged me fast as she whined a little.

"No...wait, please let me explain!"

I pulled myself away from her as i took a deep breathe and put my hands on my hips.

"I...came here for you. I need to talk. "
she said while there's sadness in her voice.

I widened my eyes in shocked and raised an eyebrow at her.

"You suddenly popped out and came here for me without me even knowing?"

She looked up to me while tears starting to escaped her eyes.

"Jungkook...i can't."
she whispered while she started to bawl.

My lips parted i awe in disbelief. My eyes soften at her while she cried louder. Seeing her like that makes me confused and couldn't get mad to her.
I came closer as i hugged her and patted her head.