Chapter 49

Flashback

Snowdrops keeps falling at the window, as the little girl wrap a white scarf on the boy's neck. She smiled then she ponders when looking the boy huge scar behind his left ear. She touched it slightly,

"Ttokiboy, does this hurt?"

The one called "Ttokiboy" shifted his head, reacting towards the slight touch as he giggled,

"Not anymore, now it tickles when you touch it" he said.

"If it doesn't hurt anymore, then what's my name?" The girl replied as she dipped down her arms together-- expecting towards a good answer from him.

"Umm..." Ttokiboy got confused a little.

The girl sighed. It seems like she's been telling the same name a hundred times but this boy still doesn't get a hang of it.

"See? There's a reason why the scar is this big. You keep forgetting my name, so you're still hurting." The girl scold in a playful way towards him.

"It's Y/N!!! Y/N!! and you're Ttokiboy! Okay?" she added.

The boy once again, only smiled. Although he didn't answer, at least he felt a lot warmer than the cold weather today. Oddly, the girl reminds him of the warmth embrace of his mother that he always misses.

But apparently, spring doesn't last long. Ttokiboy only taught that he's destined to face winter all his life when she fades away.
After her hospitalized mother past away, the girl is nowhere to be sighted. The boy is lonely and broken, but he's getting used to it.

After all he tends to forget.

End of Flashback

Jungkook intended to gather information about something he felt odd about you for a long time, but it only leads for him to discover darkness within himself.
He is kneeling down infront of the abandoned hospital. His body is having a light seizure from all the glitched memories form inside his head.
With no control over his own body, he brings his hand to cover his ears while he rubbed the scars behind his ear aggressively.

"No...no..please.." he begin to cry.

He started to scream as he feels his chest getting heavier. He can't breathe, and he is starting lose his sanity slowly.
Just before pure darkness consumed his mind, and just before he hoped he see the stars for the last time, a pair of arms embrace his chest from behind.

Jungkook felt his jaw got opened by a person's hand, as he swallow a big pill coming down his throat.

"Please..please don't leave me, Y/N" he murmured.

He keeps on chanting his one and only cure right before he closed his eyes and lost his conciousness.

-----------------------------

Jungkook POV

Her eyes...
It's always the same eyes holds a million reasons why stars are created to accompany the dark sky. But is the eyes that filled with sadness and pain inside, and it will never change.

I cough a few times before I open my eyes. A tear trickle down my face after my mind leave a trace of her in my dreams. Although breathing a little bit better, the pain still constricted in my heart when I realize that I'm still living in this world where I already lost her.

I grasp at my head, feeling a slight of dizziness. I blink a few times, only finding out that I'm inside a car.

"You're okay?" A voice suddenly heard.

I immediately turn around towards the driver seat as I breathe in relief.

"You're lucky I'm right on time.." Jimin sigh in frustation,