Chapter 3

"What you risk is what you preserve."
🌹🌹🌹

2 years after their graduation day...

Jungkook POV

"God damn it, I clearly told you to stay sober."

I laugh as i heard Jimin's vague voice,

"Fuck it, I miss her too much."

"No shit, you're driving tonight."

Feeling nauseous, I rest my head on the both of my palms. Before I knew it, I shed another tear.

Jimin sighed,

"Man, i know you missed her but you're so drunk right now, let's just go back".

I look at the table bar and sighed at my 6 bottles of soju lined up at one row.

"No, i still want to stay. Fuck you." I whined.

I can't bare how much i miss Lisa. She haven't visited Seoul since last year, and we barely keeping in touch on the phone. Last time i talked to her, it was 2 days ago, she told me she was busy with her works and promise to visit me as soon as possible.

But actually i don't know when she'll be coming back. I understand she flew away for her studies but today is the exact date where she left last year, and i just couldn't bare the feeling that i missed her already.

Jimin rolled his eyes before his phone rang,

"Fine you shit-head, i'll drive you tonight. But you better be quick. My girl's been calling me for the third time!" he said with a groan.

He picked it up and walked towards the door bar, to the parking lot.

Suddenly i felt a headache and quickly run towards the toilet before i throw up all over the table, and mostly before i vomit all over my freaking idiot bestfriend.

I vomit hard on the toilet bowl as i stood up and started to lose my balance. I collapsed and tried to gain my conciousness. Shit, i'm drunk. I started to curse here and there, trying hard to stand up on my feet and walked faltedly towards the bathroom door.

When i opened the door, i saw a woman standing infront of me with a velvet maroon mini dress. As i was drunk, i can't realize anything. My vision blurred and i couldn't see her face.

She came towards me and push me in, pinned me against the bathroom door with her breast. She started to kissing every inch of my face as i tried to look at her face. She stopped at my jawline and then pressed her lips against mine. She whispered as her voice was vague, i listened to her voice,

"I miss you more."

Lisa???

-----------------------------------------------------

One week later...

I woke up in my bed alone as i took my phone. It's 9 AM in the morning and i quickly got up my bed, realizing i was late for work. But when i stand up, i quickly felt dizziness on my head.

I pull my hair up, as a glitch of clip was forming i my head. It was the incident of that night, where i get drunked and dreamed about Lisa approaching me at the bar.

I laughed stupidly. It's silly that because i missed her too much, my mind started to mess with me within this week.

As i tried to stood up reaching out my robe and walked out of my bedroom, i saw Jimin, my mother and Jisoo gathered up in the dining table with a serious look in their faces.

I walk towards to them relaxed, trying to ignore the awkward situation,

"Good morning, Jimin what are you doing here? You supposed to be in the office by now dude."

Jimin looked at me with the "you better shut the fuck up and sit" as he rolled his eyes. And then i looked at my mother, forcing a smile on her face,

"Take a seat, Jungkook."

I obeyed my mom as i sit next to Jisoo, looking at her confusedly. She looked at me with a serious face with full of mystery. I chanted on my mind like seriously, what the fuck is happening?

My mom was the first one who opened he mouth,

"Our dearest Jungkook," her voice start to broke.

My mother start to burst into tears,

"I never teach you to be such a bastard. Why did you do this? Tell me." she yelled.

I widened in shocked as a response to my mother,

"Mom, what are you talking about?"

"You don't remember? You literally got married by accident, Jungkook. Look what you've done..." he said as he shook his head in disbelief while he brushed his hair in frustration.

He pulled out a photo showing me naked on a bed with a girl, a file of data from the hospital and a contract. I grabbed it roughly as i scanned my eyes on them.

What the actual fuck?

"You fool, what on earth did you do?" Jisoo added as she tried to calmed mom.

"Even if you're ready to do this all, at least you should tell us before!"
she said angrily, while she crossed her arms.

Jimin opened his mouth again as he touched his head frustrated,

"I didn't know it was her, Jungkook. All this time you actually go out with her?? She's still a virgin, and why the hell did you do this? I thought-"

Jimin's words are cutted as i straight looking at them all i terror. My blood started to rush as I panted quickly. I can't talk. My lips are shaking and my mind was completely a blackout.

This isn't fucking happening. This isn't real.

I saw the girl's face as i quickly shifted on her name in the data paper and the hospital file.

Y/N, age 21.

------------------------------------------------

WARNING!⚠️

Next chapter will contain high mature scences. If you're below the legal age, please being more concern about it🔞😂

Thank you!