Chapter 37

Jungkook POV

I stare at her weak form lying on the bed with her eyes shut. Her pale face beamed between the lights on my bedroom as i hear her slow breathing.

I sit on the edge of the bed, holding her hand tightly, whispering her name to wake up.
My heart quicken it's pace. I can't bare the feeling that i am so worried right now, and i have no idea what is happening to her.

Y/N, please wake up.
How can i leave you if all of a sudden your condition become like this?
How am i supposed to do?
What is happening...

The sound of the bell door make my eyes open widely as i rush out of my bedroom to get the door. I bow down and greet him, leading the private doctor that i called earlier towards my bedroom.

I rub the back of my head slowly as sweats start to form there.

The more I wait, the more I become worried.

This is making me insane.

After a few minutes of checking and all, the sound of the door open wide as the doctor step outside. I walk towards him as i widened my eyes, waiting for an answer or a result.

"Your wife..." he said slowly.

"She's been suffering deep trauma for too long until her heart condition got weaken. She reach her limit because of feeling the trauma too much at a certain time, until it hit her heart and hit her in a mental way, causing her too faint."

"The deep trauma was caused by stressed or mental pain that she felt in a long time. The symptoms causes her to feel hurting at the chest part and also unstable breathing before she reaches her limit. If this keeps continuing, she can ended up in a long term phobia, heart illness or mental breakdown..it automatically shorten her lifetime." he said ending his sentence by looking at his notes.

"..."

My mind went completely a black out.

I suddenly become speechless.

I stunned with my eyes wide open, my jaw and fists are clenched together.
I keep processing what the doctor says and suddenly, all this questions about her started arrowing inside my head.

"Mr.Jeon?" he calls my name, waiting for a response.

I blink my eyes twice as i took a deep breathe and let it out harshly.
I close my eyes then open them again,

"Did she have any chance to get healed?" i ask.

"Of course. It can be heal since it haven't hit her vital organs too deep. Patients like her only can be cured by a matter of time and living a healthy happy life."

How can i do that...
I never make her happy.

"Besides all of that, her physical health is good enough. And i have to admit, she's one of the person who is incredibly strong." he added.

"When will she wake up? Like right now, doctor, i have to see her." i said talking straight to the point as my voice became heavy.

"She will wake up tomorrow after i put an antidote and a vitamin inside her body. Let her rest tonight along with the medicine that i gave to work well. I guarantee that she will feel more fresher tomorrow since i think there so much burden inside her body." he replied calmly.

I close my eyes as i nodded as an agreement.

"Avoid stress from her, prevent it to not happen. Make sure she rest a lot, eat regularly and live happily...as a husband, i can believe that you can do it very well and take care of her. " he added.