Chapter 2

"I didn't know love could be so sick."
🌹🌹🌹

"I like you too, Y/N."

I gasped loudly.

My heartbeat stops for a second the moment he let it out, just like that.

It's unreal and unbelievable.

I stuttered while my hands shake,

"W-what?"

He got more closer to me. The moment he hold my chin with his pointer, i felt like everything around me blurred out. I only see him in this world, nothing else.

"Yeah, i like you a lot and i don't mind if you want me to be yours." he said with a captivating gaze.

My heart screamed in victory and started to pounding so fast that i barely can breathe, the sparks in my eyes started to shine, and a big smile started to form in my face.

But then...

All of a sudden he walk backwards and grab his drink.
In seconds he spill the water slowly from the top of my hair, til when it got into my face a little.

Before I got dragged down from my dreams, he throw all his water into my face roughly.

He smirked,

"In your dreams, nerd-head."

As I'm in shock, my heart sank in complete darkness, my mind got completely shut down and my smile is fading away. I was in a blackout and i couldn't think straight anymore.

All the people in the court started to laugh hardly.

"I told you no shit, Y/N. You really need to wake up, because this thing never gonna happen, you freak. " he added while he started to laugh and threw the rose that i gave on the floor.

I parted my lips and suddenly couldn't breathe. I was holding my tears when i look at my surroundings and it was all blurry because the water blocked my glasses. But i still can see that a lot of people recorded me and laugh at me.

"I can't believe a nerd like you started to fool around with me. Stop it, stop joking around and get your shit together." he said before he turned around and walk relaxly to his friends while they gave him a fist-bump and laugh.

"How could you?" I whispered as i started to burst in tears, looking at his back.

I turn around and run as fast as i could with tears in my eyes, before people started to laugh louder and say a lot of things to me.

------------------------------------------------

A few days later...

I crawled in my bed while Ha Dam pat my back slowly.

"Leave. I want to be alone" I said to her and my voice is broke.

Ha Dam sighed,

"You better eat. You haven't eat for two fucking days you idiot."

I nodded my head slowly in response.

Yes, this was the feeling everybody gets when they got rejected, when they got a heartbreak. Since the graduation day, i stayed at Ha Dam's house for straight two days, without even knowing whether my father came home or not, getting drunk or whatever that is.

Ha Dam took a deeper sigh again. After that, i heard her footsteps walking towards the door before she leaves the door shut.

I bend my knees towards my chest, hugging myself as i lied on the bed.

My graduation day supposed to be my happy day, but it all turned out like a total shit just because i confessed my feelings to my first love. I know i am stupid and i risk my heart to do it. It is my own choice because all i ever wanted is just...

I just wanted to be loved.

Why can't i receive this thing called "love" since my mother died?

Thinking about this makes me think about my father too.

Since i was little, when he got divorced with my mother, and i ended up tooked by my mother. So, the connection between me and my father is broken. And it's obvious growing up, i doesn't have a father figure at all. Thank god i'm the only child so i can bare the painful memories all by myself.

And when i was around twelve or thirteen, my mother died mysteriously and i was told that she got really sick. I often live in Ha Dam's house and come back home twice or maybe three times a week, taking care of my drunk father or waiting him to go home from work or at the club.

I started to cry again remembering my family and Jungkook. I felt my eyes was in sore, bawled. The pain, it was beyond sickening.

Suddenly i heard someone's voice echoing in my mind, that somebody once said to me that love is beautiful and i believed that. I still believe that i deserved to be loved.

No, my it couldn't be this way. I need to revenge on life, hit life right back and prove that i can be happy, i can be loved.

I know i can feel again what my mother gave to me.

Love.

-----------------------------------