Chapter 41

"He was drowning but nobody saw him struggle."
🌹🌹🌹

Author POV

White snowflakes start to form on his fluffy hair, the cold crisp of air dashes his face as the little boy cried more in his brother's warm embrace.

He hid his face fully underneath him, trying to cover his ears from hearing the screams that started to hit him, from inside the house.

"Hey strong guy, you should stop crying." the bigger boy said as he let go of his arms carefully away from him, when they succeeded to ran away from their home.

The smaller one looked up, looking at his brother's eyes as their gaze meet each other. Then, the boy smiled, seeing his little brother calmed down a little. As the boy stopped crying, he suddenly started to sob again,

"Hyung, i'm scared...what will happen to mother? We should save her!" he yelled a little, with his panted breathe.

Taehyung took a deep breathe as he shed a tear. He opened them again as he took Jungkook's shoulders furiously.

"Jungkook-ah, meet me at the tree house. Run as fast as you can and stay in there. I will be there in a minute. Do you understand?" he said as he stare into his brother's round black eyes, covered with tears.

"No hyung. I won't leave you and eomma!!!" Jungkook said as he cried out more.

Taehyung burst into tears as he hug his brother's weak form, embracing him tightly between his arms,

"But hyung have to save eomma..." he whispered.

Then a few moments later, Taehyung pulled himself a little away from him. Trying to ignore his sadness, he stare into Jungkook's eyes seriously.

"Everything will be fine Jungkook-ah, just wait me there. I have to go..." he said as he suddenly turn around and run away.

"Taehyung-hyung!!!!" Jungkook yelled.

"No!! No!!! Don't leave me!!" he cried out as he dropped his knees in the middle of the snow.

I won't leave you, hyung.

I will wait here.
I have to make sure to see you and mother will get out from there...

----------------------------------------

"How dare you? After i gave everything to you, you decided to leave me?!" the woman cried loudly and tighten his grips around his wrist.

"Fuck off, i told we're getting a divorce and let's end this all! You were nothing to me!!" the man replied furiously as he push the woman away and embraced the crying lady beside him, hiding her behind his back.

The woman fell into the ground with bruises that already covering her face and her arms.

She cried and whimpered lightly by the physical pain that she felt.

Her effort to seperate them away and to rebel is just a useless thing to do. She end up getting treated so bad, and to suffer like this.