Chapter 28

Author POV

"Don't you dare call him that!!!! What do you mean?!!" Jungkook yelled while he started to cried, baring the dark hole that started to form inside him.

"Stop acting so innocent and remember the shit, you dumbass!" he replied.

"YAHH! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Jungkook yelled.

He gather all his courage to rebel and tried so hard to release from the man's grip, before Yoongi tugged Jungkook's hair again and punch him in the face.

"Ah, forget it. You made me recall the bitterness." Yoongi said while he run his hands through his hair.

He walked towards the source of the sound and he picked up his phone on the floor before smashing it hardly to the floor.

Jungkook's vision became blurred as the punch from Yoongi made him dizzy and spitting more blood. He can barely breathe and talk.
The pain inside him was unbearable. He can't digest and never will accept what just happened.
He kept whispering that this is a dream.
Besides all of that, a little part of him thinking about what he just said, about his father that already died when he was little, because of an accident.

"I am the bastard here? You're playing the victim right now don't you?" he said, laughing while walking towards Jungkook that keeps coughing blood and kneeling.

Then he squat infront of him while taking the grasp of his face roughly.

"Listen boy." he whispered.

"I don't get what you fight for since i'm claiming what's mine. You neither love her genuinely, but you keep stubborn to say that you love her?!" he added.

"I....love...her." Jungkook whispered firmly as tears escaping his eyes.

"Yeah you used to. But let's cut off the bullshit. If you love her, you wouldn't make my baby sad enough to cry overnight when you faked a marriage with your kitten. You lied to her, now can we call it fair enough to let Lisa getting sick of you?"
Yoongi said as he raised his left brow.

He knows?!
That's why he approached Y/N?!!

Jungkook widened his eyes as he looked towards Yoongi furiously.

"Stop telling me lies. You're the one who should cut the bullshit!!!"

"Now tell me what do you want from me you sick asshole!!" Jungkook added.

Yoongi snapped his finger again as the pole strikes Jungkook back for the third time. He collapsed on the floor and his breathe panted furiously.

"I'm telling you the truth that you should realized from the start. If not today, then when you're going to stop budging me like a parasite?!"

"I want you to be a good guy and don't play the victim here. I bet you know what should you do if you still wanting to have a job. Don't ever try to bring me to the law and digging me up. You'll waste your time, you ended up losing and can't escape once you step into it. "

"If you still do it, i'll make sure i'm gonna turn on the game towards your sweet little Y/N."

With his body shaken, Jungkook gather his energy to look up and stare Yoongi devillishly and clenched his jaw hard.

"Don't you dare laid your dirty hands on her. DON'T. YOU. DARE." Jungkook said.

"You can mess with me, but not with her. If you dare, i promise i will kill you, Min Yoongi!!!" he added while yelling furiously.

"Oh my god!! I felt threatened!" Yoongi replied with a laugh and an aegyo.

"That's why you bastard. Don't play with me at first. If you keep on playing and dare to touch the law, i promise to put the blame on her. I will fabricate this all since i have much more power than you."