Chapter 22

"I always doubted myself when i'm with you. You had this impact on me where i couldn't escape from it."
🌹🌹🌹

Y/N POV

The next day i wake up early to make him breakfast.

But then i stop my actions when I notice that his door was wide opened. There's no signs of him in here.

I sigh,

This will be another draining day for me.

I wish I can sleep forever.

I walk towards the kitchen table and pour a glass of milk.
I sit on a chair, musing and thinking.
I suddenly got perplexed internally, just thinking about my divorce.

I got so deep in thoughts that i didn't even realize a notification just pop out of my phone. It's quite loud, enough to distract me from my whatever thoughts.

I furrow my brows, confuse.
I see his name on my phone screen. It's on my inbox.

It's weird because he rarely texted me. Maybe it's the second time, I think.
As soon as i open it, i breathed out in relief, knowing that he's off to work safely. 

"I'm off to work and needs to get something done. Make sure you'll get home before 3. I want to take you somewhere." - Jungkook.

I left my mouth hang open.
I suddenly became confuse and nervous on what he just said to me.

Take me??
What in the world he thinks he's doing? Is he alright?

I'm afraid to make him angry by asking him. So once again, I gather all my courage just to obey him. Besides, i'm used to get on my knees and surrender.
Obeying and acting good infront of him just plays a tiny part of it.

Without any other thoughts, i quickly reply to his text.

"Okay." - Y/N.
--------------------------------------------------

"Taehyung! It's lunch time!" I yelled towards him while he's arranging a few books on the shelf.

"Hi you." he said as he look towards me with a bright smile.

I walk towards him and give him a smile.

"You better eat first. I'm still busy." he scoff, the corner of his lips were raised as he keep looking at me.

Then, he shifted his gaze towards the shelf again.

"I'll wait, let's eat together!" i said, getting excited as I shook his left arm.

He lick his lips quick, signify that he's starving. He look towards me again and pat my head.

"I told you, you can go first. I still got works to do after this. I don't want you to wait for me and starve yourself." he replied softly with his heavy voice.

"I can help you later!" I whined.

Then he look at me, this time his lips are pouted,

"I can't.. you have to eat by yourself. I promise it will be just this time. Remember i have to organize the books and schedule for the upcoming charity event?"

My eyes pretend to sadden, my lips formed into a pout,

"You did that and i already help a part of it!"

He let out a small laugh as he squished my cheeks, 

"You know since i'm the committee i need to check it all twice. I told you, you can eat first. But don't forget to bring me lunch, peanut." He winks.