Chapter 31

Y/N POV

I chew on my food hoarsely since I haven't eat anything today.

Jungkook takes me to a Korean cut-noodles restaurant near the street, and I swear it tastes heavenly.
I swallow down my food while my left hand took a grasp on my hair, preventing it to fall into the bowl of soup.

Holy cow, I never taste something so delicious for such a long time...

As I keep munching and eating on my noodles, I finally look up a little, catching Jungkook eyeing on me. His eyes narrow a little.

Licking the soup on my lips, I turn my head back, looking around.

Maybe Jungkook is staring someone or something from behind...

On reflect, I face him again, questioning him with my eyes.

He stares at me long enough to make my heart increasing it's beat, making me harder to breathe.
Not able to read him, I quickly look down at my empty bowl.

His dark stare always burns me inside and  it's frightening at the same time. Everytime he look at me, suddenly my body got shut down in a second.

Why did he keep doing this?
Have i done anything wrong?

Having a thought of that I suddenly feel guilty, for no reason.

"I-i'm..sorry if I make you angry. I didn't mean too.."  I said as I wipe my lips gently with a tissue.

With the corner of my eyes, I can see him furrowing his brows.

"Do I look like I'm angry to you?"

"Uhh.." I gulp.

"Well...you're usually always mad at me, and you can't stop doing that so I thought..."

I pause, can't figure out new words to speak.

"I keep doing what?" he replies, his right brow raised.

"Y-You keep staring at me, and you're a little different with the way you act. So, I thought maybe I did something wrong or I'm making you-"

"Is it wrong to look at you?" his eyes astonishing.

"It's not like that, really. I mean..." my voice fades out slowly as my body stiffens.

"You keep doing things you usually don't do..." I whisper slowly, then i become muted.

I can feel his gaze increase it's intensity. He rest his chin on his left palm, his elbow resting on the table. He bite his lip a little, it seems like he hold back on his laughter.

Thena moment later, he smiles.
His bunny teeth were showing while shooking his head. He took his chopsticks and continue to eat his food.

I froze, but then the first thing I ddo is  mgrabbing a glass of water on the table and drink them fast.

"Wow...not only this restaurant has delicious foods, even their water tastes different." I said, trying to change the topic.

After that, my eyes never want to look at him again.

--------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

The sky turns lavender with a little mix of blue up there. The sun starts to set, as we walk along the side of the streets.