C106 Slaying

Hai Qingshan's expression gradually changed. He no longer struggled.

Six of the elders were dealing with the six grandmasters, while the others flew towards the carriage.

Chu Li's expression has changed. Hai Qingshan began to struggle once more in order to charge towards him.

While Chu Li disappeared in a flash, Hai Qingshan staggered but quickly grounded himself back with balance. He then tried his best to levitate towards the carriage in an attempt to stop the elder.

Siao Shi was not acquainted with martial arts and her physique was weak and fragile. However, she must not be idle or frozen by shock. Elder Mulin may have already reached the innate master's boundary, but that only reflected his boundary level. He was never trained in any martial skills. If he were to fight, he would not be able to withstand a hit.

The moment any elders in grey got to them, Siao Shi was as good as dead!

However, Hai Qingshan's began to feel worried. His body felt as if it was burning from the inside due to surpassing his speed limit. Like a charged arrow, he dashed towards the carriage. Determined to stop the elder even if it was the last thing he'll do. He did not have time to barter the chances he had against a Grandmaster.

A green silhouette zoomed past his eyes and Chu Li appeared right in front of the carriage. He went into the carriage.

"Bam!"

Spontaneously, the wagon broke into pieces which caused debris to fly and shot around the area. Chu Li was holding onto Siao Shi with one hand and the other to Mulin. They stood on the carriage.

"That was a good one, young man!" The elder in grey exclaimed while he struck his fist into the air.

Chu Li flashed and disappeared from where he was standing, reappearing twenty feet away. He then called out, "Brother Hai Qingshan, I shall take my leave! There's no need sacrifice for them!"

He vanished right after exclaiming those words. From where he stood, he left a clear palm print.

With bewildered eyes, Hai Qingshan stopped and simply stared. He could not believe what he just saw. He then let out a heavy sigh and almost fell to the ground.

Chu Li held onto the two people and disappeared from their sight.

The elder in grey scorned and chased them.

If Chu Li had escaped, it would be such a devastating humiliation to all of them! Seven Grandmasters were dispatched and failed to take down a weak woman! If that were to happen, how were they to keep their pride as the revered figures in the Ren Public House!

A short and sturdy pine tree was present. Its swaying branches welcomed the wind.

Suddenly, Chu Li and the two others appeared below the empty tree.

Chu Li let out a heavy breath and released both of them to the ground.

Siao Shi looked very deathly pale. Colour was absent from her face.

Mulin did not look too good either. He then pushed Chu Li aside and shouted, "Young man! Look at how clumsy you are! If anything were to befall on Young Siao Shi, it would be your fault!"