C16 Raging Tiger

The sun was bright. It had been two hours since Chu Li finished channeling the medicines effect. He pushed the door open and walked out of the room.

The west room had also been opened. Zhao Ying stepped out of the room and rolled her eyes at Chu Li.

"Thank you, by the way."

She clearly felt the changes in her body. Her meridians were stronger now and her inner strength was much smoother, able to be channeled faster.

The level of her martial arts had increased exponentially. She could definitely pass the next Tower of Ranking test.

"Lets eat, we need to go as soon as possible."

Chu Li smiled.

"Hmm." Zhao Ying nodded.

The waiter had sent them breakfast. Both of them ate at the stone table in the courtyard, and then continued their journey.

They spurred the horses and left the town.

There was no one on the main road. The two horses were at full speed, but they could still hold a conversation.

Chu Li shared a story with Zhao Ying and it quickly brightened the mood. They went back to normal, talking and laughing.

Chu Li had read many books, it is simple for him to tell an interesting story. He knew of tales of martial arts much like his own story. It excited Zhao Ying to no end.

Chu Li suddenly stopped his horse. Zhao Ying stopped her horse as well and turned to him.

"Whats going on, Chu Li?"

Chu Li pointed at the mountain range extending into the horizon.

"Its the mountain of the Raging Tiger."

"What wrong with it?" Zhao Ying looked at the mountain range.

"Theres a village in the mountains."

Chu Li furrowed his brows. Its quite the powerful village, they rob passersby."

"Well be robbed?" Zhao Ying was startled.

"We can not prevent it."

"Then what do we do? Do we make a detour?"

"Theres only one road."

"Well crash our way through!" Zhao Ying held on to her scabbard.

"At most, well just end up fighting!

Her martial arts had been improving very quickly. It was natural that she itched to try out her skill level. She was not afraid at all.

"There are innate masters over at the village of the Raging Tiger."

Chu Li shook his head.

Zhao Ying facial expression changed, she let go of her sword.

Innate masters? They were not an opponent to them! Innate masters can release their inner strength and pass it onto items, there was no hope for the duos victory regardless of their martial skills.

Even with Chu Lis swordsmanship, he stood no chance against an innate master.

"Just be careful, lets go."

"Are we really going?"

"You probably dont want to walk back, do you?"

"... Oh, alright then."

Chu Li rode the horse slowly, stepping onto the mountain of the Raging Tiger. The trees on both sides were dense, and behind the trees were large mountain peak. The terrain was dangerous, it seemed like one man could hold the pass against ten thousand enemies. It is a perfect place to build a village.