C51 Invitation

Thinking of it, he took a good look at Zhaoying. This was the woman he used to love deeply but became his humiliation, and now he must defeat her to regain his dignity as a man!

He took a deep breath, made up his mind and suddenly jumped a step back.

"Junior Sister Zhao, I am going all in now!"

Zhaoying sheathed her sword. "Brother Zhuo, we should end this here. I am not a match for you. I cannot believe that you have achieved innate mastery!"

"Junior Sister Zhao, you didn't lose just yet!" Zhuo Feiyang said in a menacing tone. "Your Swallow Reversal is indeed skillful, come and show me what you've got!"

He activated his Blazing Sunder.

Immediately, he could feel his blood boiling, as if it was fueled with gasoline and on fire. He felt so hot as if he was burning and was desperate to jump back into the lake.

But after the burning hot an indefinite strength followed closely - powerful and strong.

His eyes were blood red, every inch of his muscles seemed to be jumping. He had a strong urge to kill for bloodshed. Without fulfilling it, he would not be satisfied.

'Tssssk!' He drew his sword and stabbed fast like lightning, emitting a swoosh sound in the process.

Zhaoying swerved to the side to avoid the stab. She was shocked. She did not expect him to be that fast. Seeing his bloodshot eyes, he looked terrifying and demonic, as if he wanted to eat her alive.

Out of self-defense, she drew her sword out from her sheath.

'Bing...' Both blades clashed. Zhaoying felt a strong power surge from her sword, numbing her hand. The sword fell out from her hand, and something sharp poked the tip of her throat. ZS gush of cold air could be felt.

Zhuo Feiyang tilted the tip of thesword from Zhaoying's throat, and sheathed it back into its scabbard. He said lightly, "thank you Junior Sister Zhao, for letting me win."

Zhaoying forced a smile, "I am impressed, Brother Zhuo!"

She fondled her neck, the gush of cold air seemed to still be there as if the sword was still at the tip of her throat. She dare not move.

She had this sudden gut feel, that Zhuo Feiyang actually wanted to kill her but he controlled himself and sheathed his sword. This was not the Zhuo Feiyang whom she knew. The old Zuo Feiyang was selfish and self-centered, but this was merciless.

Zhuo Feiyang gave a fist salute, "Junior Sister Zhao, we shall chat again next time!"

He turned and strode away. Hopping into the boat, he told Bai Zhijie, "let's go!"

Bai Zhijie paddled and the boat glided back out into the lake.

Zhuo Feiyang sat cross-legged at the front of the boat, meditating. Bai Zhijie noted that his face was blood red in color, and asked softly, "Master, are you alright?"

Zhuo Feiyang responded lightly, "Yes."

Bai Zhijie heaved a sigh of relief, but was secretly worried. His master had been obsessed in his cultivation recently, to the point of locking himself up and cultivating the whole day and refusing to rest. He was concerned that if Zhuo Feiyang did not achieve innate mastery in time, he may be consumed by it.

The boat arrived at the island where Zhuo Feiyang resided. Bai Zhijie slowed the boat and stood quietly, so as to not disturb Zhou Feiyang.

'Ouh!' Zhou Feiyang suddenly spat a mouthful of blood into the water.