C96 Deep Thoughts

Xu Anxia coldly stared at Luo Feng as he sat down.

Luo Feng gently took a few sips of tea, ignoring the people near him.

The four Clan Leaders felt that this was a little weird. No matter how they thought about it, they still could not believe that Luo Feng just walked in imposingly, and even became the Foreign Minister.

Hu Hai was no longer able to hold back his curiosity, "Lady Chen Siyu...is he the Flaming Sun Palm Luo Feng?"

"Yes, indeed he is." Chen Siyu confirmed, "Leader Hu and the other Clan Leaders, he's one of our family from now on. Let's work together and dominate the Cloud State Town!"

Everyone was looking at Luo Feng, trying to look past him.

Luo Feng leisurely put down the teacup and lazily saluted everyone with closed fists. This made Chen Siyu feel helpless. Luo Feng was very arrogant. He never wanted to join the faction; he even looked down on them.

Xu Anxia coldly scoffed.

Zheng Gongming was squinting his eyes and stroking his beard. He looked at Luo Feng and held back his temper, keeping quiet.

Hu Hai smiled, "Lady Chen Siyu, he has actually become our Foreign Minister. Lady Chen Siyu's aspiration and breadth of mind are even better than that of a man's! Very impressive!"

"Stop praising me, Leader Hu!" Chen Siyu gently smiled and shook her head, "Elder Luo came and joined us! Our Startling Cloud Association's capability has increased. We have a chance of defeating Equal of Heaven Association one day."

Hu Hai puffed up his chest. He felt confident, "Let's see what masters our juniors will bring back this time!"

Xu Anxia had a long face. There was an uncomfortable feeling welling up inside him he was not able to release.

"I've heard about your Flaming Sun Palm for quite some time." He Shou fist saluted and smiled, "Why did Brother Luo Feng lower himself and join our clan? I can't wrap my head around it!"

Hu Hai laughed, "This must be Master Li's doing!"

Luo Feng coughed softly, "You're correct, Master Li asked of me to join." He said in a serious tone.

His old face suddenly felt hot.

Suddenly, everyone understood. Each of them had their own opinions. It was Master Li once again!

Chen Siyu clapped her hand and laughed, "That's all for today. We still have plenty of time in the future. We'll slowly get to know each other as we work and spend time together. Now, everyone head back to work!"

"Lady Chen Siyu, I'll stay here," Hu Hai said, "You only have Elder Zheng and Young Xu Anxia to accompany you. I'm worried."

He looked at Luo Feng.

Luo Feng was still a new member and his loyalty was still untested. What if he was a spy from the Equal of Heaven Association? If he decided to start rampaging right then and there, it would be a fatal blow. Master Li had left already, so he needed to be more careful.

"I have Elder Luo with me, I'll be fine." Chen Siyu said.

Hu Hai thought in his head, Luo Feng was the one he was avoiding, but Hu Hai still laughed and said, "I'm not busy today."

Chen Siyu knew what Hu Hai was thinking. She smiled, "It's okay Leader Hu, you can go and do your work. I'll be careful!" She finished.

Hu Hai saw Chen Siyu signal him with her eyes, so he unwillingly nodded and looked at Luo Feng. He fist saluted, "Okay then, I'll return later tonight."