C75 Redeem

When he heard that Yu Jiao was being redeemed, he felt as if lightning had struck him. He felt hopeless.

He snapped out of it after a while and he felt as if a part of his heart had been cut from his chest. He quickly grasped onto the woman's sleeves and asked:

"Who!? Who took Yu Jiao away!?"

"Master Zhou!" The woman tried to struggle her way out of his grip.

Zhou Yuting, in his panicked state, grasped even harder, "Tell me! Who is it!?" He shouted.

"Master Zhou, you're hurting me!" The woman shouted angrily.

She was reluctant to reveal the truth, which made Zhou Yuting become irrationally mad and impatient. He shook his dainty body and kept shouting, "Quick! Tell me! Quickly!"

The woman felt helpless. She struggled and managed to push away Zhou Yuting's large hands to adjust her pink gown, "Master Zhou, could you please calm down?" She rudely scolded Zhou Yuting.

Zhou Yuting, taken aback, could only continue to look at her, but he had no time to question why she had a respectable grasp of martial arts. He hurriedly asked again, "Quickly tell me, who was it?"

"I don't know." The woman shook her head, "He didn't tell us anything about his identity. He just took out a hundred thousand taels and redeemed sister Yu Jiao, and she even agreed to it, too. Since the boss didn't stop her, sister Yu Jiao left with that master this afternoon."

"What did he look like!?" Zhou Yuting asked hurriedly.

"He had quite the impressive appearance." The woman smiled as she recalled, "He looked like a great man. Maybe that's why sister Yu Jiao agreed without hesitation."

"Yu Jiao Yu Jiao" Zhou Yuting muttered repeatedly to himself. He felt as if his heart fell into an icy hole and his chest was being stuffed with cotton. He was almost unable to breathe.

"Master Zhou, there are sisters other than Yu Jiao. They will satisfy you for sure! There's no point only looking for sister Yu Jiao! Come here, I'll bring you another sister!" The woman said.

"I only like Yu Jiao!" Zhou Yuting muttered, his lost soul and his spirit fallen.

The woman covered her mouth and smiled, "I had never thought that Master Zhou was such an infatuated seed! Sister Yu Jiao must be really happy to know that."

"Sister Yu Jiao didn't leave down an address?" Zhou Yuting held out his hand in an attempt to grab her again.

The woman gently avoided it, "She sort of did leave one, but our boss won't give it to you!"

Zhou Yuting quickly made a pleasing smile, "My great sister, please help me!"

The woman covered her mouth and smiled, "What do I get if I helped you?" She asked.

Zhou Yuting took out a hundred silver from his pocket and delightfully gave it to her, "I will give this to you, my sister, to buy some candy! Help me please, I won't forget you for sure!"

"....Very well. I shall help your helpless self, you infatuated man. I'll help you ask." The woman took the banknote, put it in her sleeves and smiled at Zhou Yuting. She left daintily,"You shall wait for me here!"

Zhou Yuting nodded.

He felt as if his heart was being cut to pieces as soon as he thought about Yu Jiao leaving him without leaving a trace. He had not come to terms with the fact. The moment he recalled Yu Jiao's lovely face, his love toward her bubbled up again. He wouldn't know if she was suffering or not now!