C100 Cooperation

"Leader, this is our fault. We did not fulfill our duties and even let a Master break through our defenses!" exclaimed Chen Jiudeng

"It's useless to explain now. Go and order the subordinates now to find that fellow and kill him!" Mah Thong scoffed.

"The person has already escaped!" Chen Jiudeng said while letting out a loud sigh.

"Hmph, he may not have! Summon all the subordinates in the faction to find that intruder. I'll find him even if I have to dig athree-foot hole into the ground!" Mah Thong ordered.

"Leader" muttered Chen Jiudeng while looking at the two other Clan Leaders.

"Don't beat around the bush. We're already in a serious predicament. What are you afraid of?" Mah Thong said.

Chen Jiudeng nodded.

"The only thing I am worried about is that our defenses of the faction may weaken if we send all of our men to look for him. There is a possibility of him returning and wiping us out and even if he doesn't, there is also a chance the Ferric Twill Association will seize the opportunity instead"

The Rockwell Association only had four Clan Leaders with no Guardians or any High Officials. They were considered the local mafia in the Town of Clouds but they did not have the ability to entirely take down the Town of Clouds. Their biggest competitors were the Ferric Twill Association.

Mah Thong furrowed his silkworm-like eyebrows and slowly nodded.

"After thorough investigation, I believe the Ferric Twill Association ordered the Master to assassinate Clan Leader Wu!" inferred Chen Jiudeng.

"You're may be right. It does make sense," muttered Mah Thong in agreement.

"But there is a minor problem. Why would he want to kill Clan Leader Wu?"

"Clan Leader Wu's martial arts is the best among us. Therefore, he is obviously the one who poses the biggest threat to the Ferric Twill Association" Chen Jiudeng said.

"Ferric Twill Association" Mah Thong squinted his almond-shaped eyes and looked at the other three Clan Leaders.

"Leader, what if we attacked the Ferric Twill Association?" said Wu Ziniu, the leader of The Shang Zhi Clan.

"We will attack them while everyone is still angry and the side who is higher pressured will rise to power and inevitably achieve victory. This will teach the Ferric Twill Association a lesson!"

"How's the morale of the Shang Wu Clan?" Mah Thong asked.

"They are holding a rally now. It is time for us to take down the enemy, together" said We Ziniu.

Mah Thong's expression changed and he hesitated for a moment but then waved his hand.

"...Forget about it!" he said after making his decision.

As long as he did not make any mistakes, everything would be fine. Mah Thong did not have a clear mind yet as everything was still a mess. It was not an appropriate time to attack the Ferric Twill Association and he was afraid that there would be someone who may use the confusion as an opportunity to attack them.

Chen Jiudeng sighed as he helplessly shook his head.

"Leader! This is the best opportunity to seize and we may not get another one!" Wu Ziniu yelled agitatedly.

Wu Ziniu was thin with a long, narrow face which was rather yellow toned. He looked sickly but had aninnate mastery boundary. He had a bad temper and always had a lot of twisted ideas which made Mah Tong the most suspicious of him.