C68 A Success

I finally found it!

Chu Li sighed in relief. He wanted to have a hearty laugh so badly. This was the most essential step! It was like searching for a needle in a large sea, and he had really found it!

He was worried that the Narrowed World was just a fantasy because the theory had not been passed to the next generation and it had been phased out. It must have had its own reason. It either never made sense, or no one had ever successfully cultivated it.

Now he saw the black spot. It was the finest of acupuncture points.

After breaking the acupuncture point, he was able to find the finest of voids. Which meant that he could complete the cultivation of the Narrowed World.

He stood up and passed through the Moonlight Gate to the garden, and turned around.

He drowned the happiness and returned to a state of serenity. Then, he returned to the courtyard and started to meditate again.

He found the black spot in no time. He gathered his gushing inner energy to his center and continuously accumulated, squeezed, purified, until it became pulsing with pure energy.

The inner energy rushed out of his energy centre and circulated according to the unique heart technique. Every cycle made his inner energy even purer. After three cycles, the gushing inner energy formed into a thin thread, much like silk and lightly flew into the black spot.

"Boom" Chu Li heard an explosion. Everything he could see was shaking.

He activated the Omniscient Mirror to stabilize himself so that he would not wake up from his cultivation.

He channeled the Infinite Sea of Azure. The spiritual energy came from all directions and circulated along the Infinite Sea of Azure which then went into his energy center. After that, the spiritual energy continued to circulate along the Narrowed World's using the unique heart technique, turning into a thin thread and poked into the black spot again.

He suddenly understood why people could not successfully cultivate this. Even if one was an innate master, it would be impossible for them to prepare again in such a long time, they would be tired and worn out after one strike. How could they break the acupuncture of the void?

"Boom!" Chu Li heard another explosion and everything he saw was shaking once more in an attempt to push him out of his meditation.

This did not phase him even a little. He stabilized his meditation and continued from where he stopped.

After some time, it suddenly became bright in front of him. Boundless stars entered his eyes followed by the sound of an explosion. It was an endless void in front of him. There were so many stars that even his heart had started to become infinitely huge.

In a daze, he realized he had successfully broken the acupuncture of the void. He was stepping into the door of the Narrowed World.

He opened his eyes, his state of mind moved and he immediately disappeared and then reappeared on the other side of the Moonlight Gate in the garden. It was like he broke the restrictions of space itself, reaching places in a split second without any procedure.

He had already surpassed speed itself. As long as his state of mind moved, his body would move too. If his mind could reach it, he would arrive right after. The whole world was now narrowed into an inch wide.

He could not have held back the smile on his face. He appeared on the other side as his body flashed. He blinked and moved and appeared as he blinked again. He was like a mirage. He used Narrowed World as he looked at himself.