C97 The Expansion

"Then we'll just kill Huang Hai?" Hu Hai clenched his teeth, "The bastard is too hard to handle!"

Hu Hai had lost many things because of Huang Hai. He had used him to the fullest extent, enabling Equal of Heaven to rise up from its ashes. Only Xu Zhichun can pressure Huang Hai.

After Xu Zhichun passed on, they became scared of Huang Hai.

Luo Feng looked at Chen Siyu.

Chen Siyu muttered for a while and gently nodded her head, "Very well. They cannot operate without the leader and it'll be easier to break them apart. Luo Feng, I'll leave this to you!"

"I'll end him." Luo Feng said.

Chen Siyu looked at Cheng Changfeng, "Leader Cheng, can you clearly track down Huang Hai's location?"

"No problem!" Cheng Changfeng replied in an instant.

The Hurricane Clan was in charge of gathering information and assassinations, so they know the Equal of Heaven Association quite thoroughly. Tracking Huang Hai down was not a difficult task for them.

"We need this mission to be as discreet as possible. To track down Huang Hai, we can only have two people on this at most." Chen Siyu said.

"Understood, Lady Chen Siyu." Cheng Changfeng fist saluted.

It would have grabbed unwanted attention if they used too many people.

Chen Siyu looked at everyone else, "Anything else?"

"Lady Chen Siyu, if Luo Feng succeeds, we'd better make our move right then and there." Hu Hai said, "A fighter is powerful because of their initiative, whoever strikes first gets the advantage!"

Chen Siyu murmured to herself.

"Do you have any other plans, Lady Chen Siyu?" Hu Hai asked.

"Is it possible to make the Equal of Heaven Association collapse from within?" Chen Siyu darted her eyes around and looked at everyone, "If they busied themselves over a power struggle..."

"It may be possible!" He Shou nodded, "Huang Hai's situation is much like ours before Xu Zhichun died! He's intelligent and powerful; No one under him has any power of standing against him. Only one problem though, he has a son!"

"Two, actually." Hu Hai scoffed.

Chen Siyu's gaze darted around the hall, "Like father like son. The two of his sons are useless but still a threat to us. Clan Leader Hu, can you kill them?"

"No problem!" Hu Hai pounded own chest and laughed, "Those two are playboys. Killing them is as easy as reciting letters!"

"The operations must happen around the same time." Chen Siyu said, "We must fake it to look like it happened because of their personal grievances."

"Leader Chen Siyu." Luo Feng said, "We don't have to be so meticulous. We can just kill the father and the two sons while they're home."

"That's too risky." Chen Siyu retorted

Luo Feng's body movement technique was fast and his palm technique was great. He could kill a person with just one strike. It would have been already considered dangerous if he merely assassinated one person, but assassinating three people was a completely different matter; it would definitely cause a ripple. They could not underestimate Huang Hai's self-defense. Even if Luo Feng had a high level of skill in martial arts, his life would still be at risk if he were forced into dealing with bad circumstances.

"Hah...it would be great if Master Li were here!" Hu Hai sighed.

Chen Siyu smiled, "Don't always expect Master Li to come and help us. He's a busy man, after all."