C6 Chief Rin

"Zhao Fei Yang! Do you concede?" asked Chu Li.

"Zhao Fei Yang!" Zhao Ying responded hastily.

Zhao Fei Yang stared daggers at Chu Li, his breath getting heavier by the minute. He could not believe it; he had not come to terms as to what happened yet. His infuriated heart tortured him from within.

Chu Li smiled and shook his head.

Zhao Ying called for Zhao Fei Yang again, gentler this time.

Zhao Fei Yang turned toward her, and seemingly tore the words from his tongue, "I surrender. "

Papapapapapapa!

Zhao Fei Yang slapped himself six times in a single breath, tainting his handsome face with glaring red prints.

"Losing is entirely normal,surely there's no need to go that far," Chu Li smirked as he continued shaking his head.

"You." Zhao Fei Yangs eyes looked on the brink of erupting.

"Chu Li! Thats enough" Zhao Ying forced.

"Fine. My words would be useless anyway" Chu Li replied with a wave of his hand, "Go back and train some more, Zhao Fei Yang. Don't believe all the compliments people give you, believing that you're already on top like an idiot."

"You will pay for this." Zhao Fei Yang managed through his grit teeth.

"Chu Li, youre too much!" Zhao Ying said.

"Zhao Ying, he isn't that fragile. This thick-skinned idiot will be back." Chu Li shook his head as he assured Zhao Ying.

"I'll send for the Moonlight Orchid now." Zhao Ying gently said as she turned and left.

As the three disappeared into the distance on the boat, Lee Yue burst out in jovial laughter. Chu Li, however, stumbled on his feet beside him before propping himself up, using his sword as support. His face flushed into a worrying pale.

"Chu Li?" Lee Yue moved to support him, but was met by Chu Lis hand asking him to stay.

"It's nothing serious. Ive just used too much energy."

"Then sit, quickly." Lee Yue replied.

Chu Li slowly made his way back to the Dasiphora parterre. He held out his hand brushed against one of the Dasiphora, and felt a surge of energy flowing into his body. Using the aura, he activated two cycles of Eternal Youth. With his body invigorated, his exhaustion seemed to vanish.

The Eternal Youth was an internal ability Chu Li had just acquired. It was of Taoist origin,specifically of the internal alchemy cycle. By expediting the essence of the Five Grains Energy, it was able to rid ones body of illnesses and extend one's life.

"Ding!" The jade instrument sang again. Lee Yue ran towards it and brought back with him the Moonlight Orchid. "Zhao Ying is a trustworthy person indeed. She sent it immediately!"

Chu Li glanced at the Orchid with elation, and motioned for it with his hands.

Lee Yue sent it closer to Chu Li, "Do we need to relocate it?" Lee Yue asked.

Chu Li shook his head.

He touched the Moonlight Orchid. A burst of refreshing aura surged into him, operating in tandem with the Minute Pulse.

He spent the following days sitting next to the orchid; feeling it, and trying to identify its properties and patterns.

It was aversive to water. Dew was sufficient hydration, any more would be too much.