C60 Kidnapping

Chu Li frowned, "There's quite a number of idlers. I will go and take a look."

"Brother, is there really a problem?" Zhao Ying knitted her brows and asked.

In her opinion, this was normal. Chen Ying and the girls were all beauties. There were no men who disliked pretty girls so it was no surprise that they fell for the girls.

Chu Li shook his head and sighed, "It might not be a good thing."

"What is the problem?"

"Since long ago, there had been lots of cases where love was turned into hate!"

"They only see each other for a few times and they just like the girls. It was not to the extent of harboring hate because of love, right?" Zhao Ying was incredulous.

She believed that love at first sight was a joke or just a very superficial impulse.

This is the type of people who were not serious about their feelings: they fell in love with each other in just a few glances despite not understanding one another. What can they do out of hate if their hatred was supposed to be generated from love?

Chu Li said, "Let's just take a look. It is better to prevent trouble than wait for it to happen."

"Okay. You should go and take a look," Zhao Ying smiled.

Since the start of the business, he seldom went there. It was as if he did not care about it.

Chu Li just smiled.

In truth, he avoided going to the pub because it brought back unpleasant memories when they saw him. He did not want to make the girls feel embarrassed.

Chu Li quickly changed the topic with some interesting news and this immediately directed Zhao Ying attention away from the girls' issues.

In the evening, Chong Ming Town was lit up with beautiful lights.

The street where the Leisure Cloud Pub was located was quiet but it was lit up as bright as the day. Strings and strings of lantern lined the street. It was even more magnificent than during the day.

Chu Li and Lee Yue strode down this street. Lee Yue surveyed the surroundings and sighed with approval, "This is a good location: a quiet street in a busy town. Who would have thought that it will be so lively on the other side?"

Chu Li nodded in agreement.

The two of them walked slowly towards the Leisure Cloud Pub.

Lee Yue appraised the pub. The exterior of the Leisure Cloud Pub was just average. There was nothing extravagant about it, just like the shops around it.

Chu Li raised the curtains and went in. He was instantly hit by the cool air and noise in the pub. There was a hint of fragrance in the air too.

"Master?" Chen Ying and Chen Xue beamed when they saw him.

Chu Li smiled, "Any tables available?"

"Coincidently, there is one!" Chen Ying smiled brightly at him.

Chu Li replied with a smile, "I will sit with Brother Lee Yue."

"Follow us, please," Chen Ying and Chen Xue led the way.

The two of them did not gather any attention. Soon, they reached a square table. The surrounding tables were occupied.

Lee Yue observed, "Wow, it is very busy indeed!"

He had no idea that the pub with such a quiet exterior will have an entirely different interior. It was like two different worlds.

Chen Ying smiled at Lee Yue, "Mr. Lee, the pub is full every night."